Edmonton coyote owners with power adders

edmontonbigj

Established Member
Hey everyone, I just bought myself a 2011 mustang GT/CS 6M. It came with borla s catback. I'm thinking of adding a blower and not sure whether to go PD or centri. I like the torque of a PD but have heard centri is easier on the engine and cheaper. I've looked at the VMP TVS and I like the paxton/vortech too. Anyone in Edmonton with one of these set ups I could go for a ride in when spring hits to see what it's like? Would really appreciate it. Also anyone have good luck with any local shops around town with your needs?

woodzusa

Established Member
I'm in the same boat myself. I will say that if you do go either one then Beefcake probably has the cheapest Centri with or without injectors. Also Stage 3 has them at a decent price plus you can search for 10% off coupon code and get them for a little of $4k for a tuner kit. Well in USD anyway. Good luck. Either one is gonna be awesome on these cars!!

edmontonbigj

Established Member
The only pic I took of it was on the flat deck to storage lol. I'm going to "visit" it tomorrow lol. I really like the black vortech kit but the tvs I've read is more streetable and apparently easier to tune? Would u guys do an email tune or is there a good shop in or around Edmonton to tune it?

edmontonbigj

Established Member
I'm thinking TVS for a street car. Anyone heard good or bad about Brenspeed? I wanna keep my motor stock so 550-575 rwhp is about the max I wanna push it. I think I'll go Brenspeed or VMP.

pickles

Established Member
VMP. You'll love the TVS on the street.

Any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Last edited:

calgarybandit

Established Member
Nice run! What else done to it? Wow 22psi?!!
That was on 3.00 pulley with ATI balancer I am running 3.33 which is the video @ 16 PSI. I think there was 0 street ability issues running my Vortech JT trim and by far the best tuner to go with in my opinion is Jon Lund ask beefcake to hook you up.

Stock motor with 3.48 I made 634RWHP and it was awesome on the street.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread