EFA/MACA Track Rental Oct 5th, Capitol Raceway!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
So the reschedule is now confirmed. Same deal as always, only this is at Capitol and starts at noon. I realize this is close to the terminator shootout, which I think makes for a perfect opportunity to get some practice/shakedown runs in before the next event. Plus, this is not limited to terminators, ANYONE with american muscle is welcome. So lets get a good turnout for this to show the EFA guys we aren't scared eh?

Brackets
13.50 index
12.50 index
11.50 index
10.50 index
outlaw

Cost:
15 to watch
30 to race.

There will be a pot this year, and some may have noticed that we don't have the truck bracket listed. If enough people ask about it, we can put it back in, but there just hasn't been enough interest to maintain it.

Lastly, we NEED sponsors for this race. If you know anyone whom you think would be interested in kicking in, please post up, PM, email or call me about it.

EDIT: Talking with Moose today he presented me with an idea that I like, and thought I would bounce off the rest of you. Instead of handing out a small purse to each of the index class winners, we thought we'd put the index class winners into a final bracket (10.50 vs 13.50, 12.50 vs 11.50) winners vs one another, with the cash that would have been split amongst four different index classes dispersed to the first and second place overall winners. Winners of each individual class would still get a trophy, but the pot would go to the overall winners.

ATTENDEES:
1) FISHTAIL
2) wheelhopper (11.50 index) + 3
3) jeostang46 (11.50 index)
4) HURTNEM (12.50 index)
5) 04yellowcobra (11.50 index?)
6) Snakesvt04 (outlaw ?) + 2
7) sunburned
8) 01Lowboy (spectator) +1
9) Callaway Cobra (13.50 index) +2
10) TGS2 (spectator)
11) N2DAMYSTIC (spectator)
12) BlckSnake (spectator)
13) 004RedTorch (??)
14) CobraMan69 (11.50 index)
15) Novi357 (outlaw)

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Mike, my friend Billy will be there with his Lightning. His nephew is coming with a Prochargered Vette. And, my friend with the T-rex should be there. Now I just need to get a confirmation on the guy with his Ford GT.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Is a Jeep considered american muscle? It'll have 4.56's, a rear locker, and some sticky tires, so I bet I can 60 ft like crazy!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Just want to confirm that this is on a Sunday, right Mike. I am spreading the word and I know most events are on Saturday.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Im in.. Ill bring the slow car since i wont ever get the motor back in the fox.lol.. Kaylas should be bringing her car and my cousin is also coming..

lol, sweet. So keeping the fox eh? Mine is bare metal inside at the moment...well except for the dash.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
^Are you still doing the wiring harness that got fried?

LOL, that was the cobra. All the harnesses in the fox are ok, but some of the speaker wires got chewed. I gutted the interior to:

1) replace all of the carpet
2) redye all of the plastic/vinyl
3) rewire the stereo properly.

Users who are viewing this thread