EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Alrighty, times getting close for the first shootout this year. Since it has worked so well, we are continuing to keep everything the same as before unless something comes up.

1) We will have a pot this year, HOWEVER, we are still down two sponsors. We can either all kick in something as a club to help cover this, or if anyone knows a sponsor....:poke:. Suggestions are welcome.

Where: MIR (Maryland International Raceway www.mirdrag.com)
Event time: May 24th 9am-2pm.
Cost: 30 dollars

Bracket Class
Unlimited Class
10.50 index
11.50 index
12.50 index
13.50 index

FYI, you CAN run in BOTH the bracket and index classes if you wish.

So that's about it, please post up with any questions, and please let me know if you will be attending, and if so, which classes you are interested in running in. This will not force you to run the class you select, but it will give us an idea of whether or not you'll be the only one in the class.

Like before, I would encourage everyone to put their SN on the back window somewhere so all the new people can start to put names with faces and cars.

So...lets have it, who's going?

Attendance:
1) FISHTAIL (bracket, 11.50 index???)
2) PSUCOBRA96 (??)
3) HURTNEM (12.50 index, bracket)
4) sunburned (12.50 index, bracket) +1?
5) GetBlown2k3 (12.50 index)
6) 04yellowcobra??
7) wheelhopper (11.50 index, bracket) + 2
8) Novi357 (Unlimited)??
9) Nxt-Sumr (Spectator)
10) zaxjax (Forgot his Anniversary...staying home :poke:)
11) roush85 (13.50 index)
12) 2bscrewed (11.50 index)
13) CobraMan69 (11.50 index)
14) Antex (10.50 index)
15) Davetopay -NVMC- (13.50 index, bracket)
16) Red Poison (Spectator)
17) Venimus03 (11.50 index, bracket)
18) JRS BLOWN SNAKE ??
19) My94GT (12.50 index) ??
20) Boss281 -NVMC- + 1?
21) Hissssnsvt (Unlimited)
22) mfelice03 -NVMC- (11.50 index)
23) Evil_SVT (11.50 index)
24) CallawayCobra (13.50 index, bracket)
25) roush24 (11.50 index)
26) 1faststang (11.50 index)
27) Machnasty +2

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Im gonna attempt it if I can get enough parts on my car by then, i may not run though before I get my tune done

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great event!!! Maybe my favorite of the year. Can't make it this time.....will be in Boston for the weekend. But, HIGHLY recommend!!!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'm wit it! Oh, and this will be my first time at the track, so I have no clue where I fit in. Put me wherever you think a rookie driving a monsta would be lol.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm there! Gf's sister's graduation party is that evening, but this is a top priority for me!

Either Dwight or Mike wanna donate a nice set of DR's for the day? I'll pay a little rental fee if you'd like. I need to try for the 12.50 index this year and no 2nd places!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Either Dwight or Mike wanna donate a nice set of DR's for the day? I'll pay a little rental fee if you'd like. I need to try for the 12.50 index this year and no 2nd places!
I don't do drag radials anymore Dale........Don't know if you can afford the "rent" on some nice DOT slicks! :banana:

TRBO VNM

dale, I would say you can use my wheels, but I don't have all the lugnuts for them and the rears would not fit on your car since it is so low.

BTW, I won't be attending as of right now. I will be rock crawling again with the jeep crew. :D

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn Dwight, didn't know you upgraded. Wouldn't want to mess up your wheels or break my car anyway lol.

dale, I would say you can use my wheels, but I don't have all the lugnuts for them and the rears would not fit on your car since it is so low.

BTW, I won't be attending as of right now. I will be rock crawling again with the jeep crew. :D

Thanks anyway man.

And why don't you tell me when you are doing Jeep stuff! I need to find people to get together with and go offroading this summer.

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I won't be attending as of right now. I will be rock crawling again with the jeep crew. :D

In Japan it would be called " rock crawring ".

Disclaimer: Just a joke. No seriousness intended or offense toward any member of Asian descent or background.

I will be there Mike. 11.5 class for me. Probably brake out again this year. Might do the BR as well.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Thanks anyway man.

And why don't you tell me when you are doing Jeep stuff! I need to find people to get together with and go offroading this summer.

+1

Billy - Need my lift on!

I will be away as well the 24th. I'm sure it will be a fun event for those that attend.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
hey is it only cobras or can i bring my gt

GT's are welcome. In fact, any american muscle is welcome, so if you have friends with chargers, vettes, vipers, 5.0's etc, they are welcome to come out and run as well.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Damn, My car will be at rhodes. I really wanted to make this. I guess Ill make the next one.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Maybe I can get the local guy with the Novi-charged Yellow Viper to come out. I passed him on the way home from College Park, cruising down 301 near the mall at about 45mph. Me and my buddy both know him and we both waved as we passed, and he barely looked at us :nonono:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn, My car will be at rhodes. I really wanted to make this. I guess Ill make the next one.

No Excuses!

Maybe I can get the local guy with the Novi-charged Yellow Viper to come out. I passed him on the way home from College Park, cruising down 301 near the mall at about 45mph. Me and my buddy both know him and we both waved as we passed, and he barely looked at us :nonono:

That's all you man...the more the merrier.

TRBO VNM

Dale,

that is john. And that is just typical of him. I have seen him a lot down here in La Plata and he never even looks over. just to say hi. he apparently is a really nice guy and all, but to me it seems like he gets all up tight when he is in that car or something.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dale,

that is john. And that is just typical of him. I have seen him a lot down here in La Plata and he never even looks over. just to say hi. he apparently is a really nice guy and all, but to me it seems like he gets all up tight when he is in that car or something.

Well get him to come down and race it...we'll see how high his horse is after that. Besides...I'd love to watch a viper tear down the track.

Users who are viewing this thread