EFI's Paint Revival Program

Dave@EFI

Established Member
For those of you who remember the last project car (The Murci), well here's something closer to home.

2002 Z06, that's been sitting for about a year, while the owner served his term fighting the war on terrorism. Our basecase car was covered with swirls and fine scratches. The wheels were dull and spotted, and the overall finish was just hazy for the whole car. Here are the before pics.....

DSC05848.jpg

DSC05854.JPG

DSC05869.JPG

DSC05870.JPG

DSC05876.JPG

Here are the pics of the revived paint finish and though the pics may not do the job full justice, suffice to say, the improvement was HUGE. All products used from start to finish were from Adam's.

Step 1: Adams Car Wash
Step 2: Adam's Clay Bar
Step 3: Adam's Swirl Remover
Step 4: Adam's Revive Polish
Step 5: Adam's Butter Wax
Step 6: Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze
Step 7: Adam's Metal Polish 2 w/buffer
Step 8: Adam's Detailing Spray

DSC05879.JPG

DSC05882.JPG

DSC05886.JPG

DSC05893.JPG

DSC05901.JPG

DSC05888.JPG

DSC05898.JPG

Fallguy

Established Member
Adams has some nice product's !! And is a damn good chit too !!!

Nice job and nice Vette's !!

Juiced-03

Established Member
I'm not really a fan of the Z06, but I can surely appreciate a great detail job! Your effort, patience, and attention to detail really paid off!

Htown05

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I'm not really a fan of the Z06, but I can surely appreciate a great detail job! Your effort, patience, and attention to detail really paid off!

That car is ****ing sick!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Nice job car looks great, oh and is that some kind of Lambo in the relfection of the 3rd pic?

Htown05

Established Member
Ok lets see some pics of the washed lambo now. We saw the dirty pics. BTW how long did it take you to do the vette?

Dave@EFI

Established Member
Sorry for the delayed response gang...for some reason my subscription to this thread wasn't sending me emails.

Juiced, it's a labor of love.....I am a VP for one company full time, and the rest of my full time I am building my own company. I barely get time for MMA practice and lifting, not to mention fishing. On the weekends, I'd love to do something a little more fun, but I cannot deny that there is a certain satisfaction of a job well done that is hard to beat too. Thanks for throwing up the link. I am a distributor so make sure you guys let me know if you want product. I will get any member a 10% discount. And yes...our plates are gay! LOL

Jeb, that's my project Murci that I was working on. I will be selling it off this weekend to Allan-Lambo, who is also running my EFI Unlimited Maui Chapter.

H-Town, the Vette took me 4.5 hours or so from start to finish. There was a lot to do on this one. I'll get some pics for you guys when the Lambo comes back home!

Aloha, Dave

Juiced-03

Established Member
Dave@EFI said:
Sorry for the delayed response gang...for some reason my subscription to this thread wasn't sending me emails.

Juiced, it's a labor of love.....I am a VP for one company full time, and the rest of my full time I am building my own company. I barely get time for MMA practice and lifting, not to mention fishing. On the weekends, I'd love to do something a little more fun, but I cannot deny that there is a certain satisfaction of a job well done that is hard to beat too. Thanks for throwing up the link. I am a distributor so make sure you guys let me know if you want product. I will get any member a 10% discount. And yes...our plates are gay! LOL

Jeb, that's my project Murci that I was working on. I will be selling it off this weekend to Allan-Lambo, who is also running my EFI Unlimited Maui Chapter.

H-Town, the Vette took me 4.5 hours or so from start to finish. There was a lot to do on this one. I'll get some pics for you guys when the Lambo comes back home!

Aloha, Dave

Right on. I wanted to try a couple of Adam's products and if I can get 10% off that makes it even better. Do you have a link to a website?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Htown05 said:
That car is ****ing sick!

I'm just not feeling the two tone. If it was all blue I would give it the :thumbsup:

Those wheels are incredible though :rockon:

Dave@EFI

Established Member
Juiced, go ahead and place an order online at www.adamspolishes.com for now. When I get my site up and running full time, you may order from there.

After you've selected the products you want, go to check out. When you get the "Discount Code" or "Promotional Code" prompt in the check out, enter "efi" (without the quotes) and you'll get an additional 10% off. All products are 110% guaranteed to impress and Adam's definitely stands by their guarantee.

Aloha, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread