EGR Delete Questions with PICS

nothing

nothing
Established Member
What are these connections? The single line is the in-dash boost gauge correct? One of the lines from the Y goes in the dash (AC?) the other into the fender under the inner fender and hooks to some type of pump thing that connects to the large hardline to the fuel tank (emissions related?)

KB101108-11.JPG

I am pretty sure the FRPS, Bypass Valve, & Boost Gauge connect to the connector in the discharge plate correct?
KB101108-02.JPG

Pics of EGR related items removed from the vehicle right now
KB101108-07.JPG

KB101108-08.JPG

KB101108-09.JPG

KB101108-10.JPG

So what are the recommendations for the PCV system?

Last edited:

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure two of the line's are vacumn, one goes to the heater, not sure about the other one, the third line is the boost refernce for the stock gauge. If nobody has any better info for you tomorrow I will takes some pics of mine and how the lines are routed after work.

nothing

nothing
Established Member
I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure two of the line's are vacumn, one goes to the heater, not sure about the other one, the third line is the boost refernce for the stock gauge. If nobody has any better info for you tomorrow I will takes some pics of mine and how the lines are routed after work.

that would be great

Users who are viewing this thread