egr delete?

Fire Harley

LMB
Established Member
when i deleted the egr the pink vac line that goes to the boost actuator has no place to go:shrug: also i want to take off all the vac lines that i do not need just seeing if ayone local has done this so i can take a peek at it all

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
when i deleted the egr the pink vac line that goes to the boost actuator has no place to go:shrug: also i want to take off all the vac lines that i do not need just seeing if ayone local has done this so i can take a peek at it all

if its just a vacuum line just find a place for it. I just got all of mine to go back to the main spot on the back of the intake. if there were no spots left..I "t'ed" it in

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Hmm I would say come by and look at mine but its still in a million pieces. should be getting the block/stall converter from jdm on saturday or sunday. The upper plenum towards the throttle body should have hose which is actually 2 smaller lines and another slightly bigger line. The two small ones should be eliminated. There should also be one deleted behind the battery that runs behind the upper plenum. I would probably have to take a look at it though. Garret (DMR) actually had some good pics on nloc of it, would have to search for it though.

Fire Harley

LMB
Established Member
I got all squared away and also got the s/c on :rockon: what a differance:rockon:. let me know when you are making an appointment at petes and i will make one for the same day if I can

Users who are viewing this thread