Eibach pro-kit for sale... New!!!!

SmirkNOS

It is what it is!
Established Member
I have a set of brand new Eibach Pro-kit for 2007-10 Shelby/Gt 500 (Part#35115.140) box never opened. I am asking $225 with the shipping incluided. Any body interested please send me a PM. Thanks:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

gt500vert

Established Member
To whoever buys them ....I'm happy with mine but just found out they were the source of my rear end rattles because the factory did not thread the top shaft down far enough. A minor problem thats easily overcome by putting some washers for spacers under the top nut or using some thicker rubber biscuits on that top mount. No more rattles now.
I did'nt want to diss your sale...just figured everybody should know about this to save the time of fixing it after they have installed them. They are good units and are holding up well.

SmirkNOS

It is what it is!
Established Member
Thanks a lot buddy!

:fm:Thanks a lot buddy!. You should of post this on the tech section not on my sale. Now everyone is going to buy it. You must be THE only one with the rattle out of the hundreds of people like me who have used them before with no problem. Your comment really helped a lot. NOW LET'S SCREAM TOGETHER: PEOPLE DON'T BUY THESE SPRINGS THEY SUCK!. Guess not. To me they are the best you can put in your ride. I have used them before with no issues, repeat ZERO problems. The reason I'm selling these set is because they gave me 2 pair as a gift, my father and my wife at the same time gave them to me. I used a set and I am selling the other one. In my 09 GT 500 I have no rattle and no problems. I don't know who sold you on that story and stolled your money. Go back and tell them you give you the cash back. And stop spoiling peoples sell. Have a good day....:bash::wf:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Have to agree with the above, that post from gt500vert is BS! I have had these same sprins on my car with zero issues! Nothing needed to be done to the rear of my car to make them work!!!! GLWS

Edit: I have also installed two sets of these springs without a problem(mine and another members) by the way!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread