Eibach Pro-System Suspension vs Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit

97RioRed4V

Established Member
Trying to upgrade the suspension for my 97 Cobra. Do you guys know the difference between the Eibach Pro-System Suspension ($648) vs Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit ($809). They both use the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs. They are both available at Tirerack. Any experience with them? I am looking to lower the car for looks, some better cornering, and decent ride (little harsher than stock is okay).

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
The B12 Bilstein kit is better between the two as it will give you room to grow in the future IF you decide to go coilovers. Not that there is anything wrong with the Eibach pro system suspension kit as Eibach uses Sachs to build their struts and shocks.

Four cam slam

Bacon Enthusiast
Established Member
I have the Eibach package with pro kit springs, shocks , struts and sway bars. The ride and handling is fantastic.
I did not use the top isolators to get the car a tiny bit lower. I've had lots of spring combo combos, and this is the best one for ride quality...:coolman:

97RioRed4V

Established Member
Tire rack wants 2 to 3 weeks to special order the b12 suspension package. I then called Steeda. They have yet to call or email me. I also calledmaximum motorsports and they suggested the starter box package with full length sub frame connectors. Though that is a little more than I wanted to spend. Four cam thank you for the info. That might just be the best bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread