Eibach spring install need help....fast

pestilence

Established Member
I'm finally installing the pro kit springs but I just noticed something(once i got the old spring out). The part number on the box is 3590.140 and the number printed on the springs is 3590.002. Does that make a difference? Are those two numbers related?

Last edited:

Silver 03 Cobra

I looked at mine through the spokes of the wheels and I couldn't see a number. My box is 3590.140 same as yours. I doubt you have the wrong springs. It seems like I noticed there was a difference in the number on the PK springs but I've done a few and I don't remember exactly. You said yo had your stock springs out. They will be nearly identical in height to your stock springs and the diameter will be the same. Maybe check their website and see if they list that number.

pestilence

Established Member
Thanks for the reply silver03snake, I just went ahead and put them on and yes they were the same height. Hopefully they will settle into the isolators. I guess the two numbers have nothing to do with one another. I would post a pic but there is no point...maybe later...thanks again for the reply

Last edited:

Silver 03 Cobra

I am disappointed in mine on the rear. The front dropped over an inch and it looks great. The rear didn't drop much at all. Don't count on it settling. I've had mine maybe two months and they are about the same. I've been thinking about going coil overs and I may just go ahead and do the rears. Next year I'm going to do a tubular k-member and I can change the fronts then.

Users who are viewing this thread