eibach swaybars?

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i have them, i use the stiffer setting hole on the rear sway bar, they give you two adjustments. along w/kenny brown springs 750#linear rate. i like go kart racing and the feel of driving a sled or the feel of being on rails when turning, i like them very much, though if you replace your sway bars, be sure to get the rear end links from maximum motorsports, you'll thank me in the morning, the stock ones are a pain to get off and back on
dont do eibach springs as i did in the beginning, they suck for these cars

Last edited:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Eibachs

hawaiiancobra said:
i
dont do eibach springs as i did in the beginning, they suck for these cars

I was just ready to install my Eibachs. I see H&R race springs are much more popular. We have a lot of speed bumps on the bases just to get in so I cannot go to low.

Intrax has a factory 2 minutes from my house. H&R and Eibach are not so far away but only sell mustang springs in the USA. Eibach was going to custom make some for me but I would have to buy many sets and I did not feel like dealing with the selling hassle.

Whats actually so bad about the Eibachs?? I may sell them

kubusio

Established Member
Thanks for the response.

Well my car is a 02gt with an IRS. and the rear end feels like it has alot of body roll.

I know MM makes the adjustable endlinks but how do you know how to adjust them????

I also have H&R race in the rear and eibach sportlines in the front. I like the H&R over the sports that I had before as they feel more stiffer. Eibach felt stock just lowered my car.

racebronco2

Established Member
The end links are not that bad, i am still using the stock endlinks. You just need to use a 15 mm wrench and i think an 8mm socket. For me the front bar was a waste. I tried using the h&r race fronts with the eibach pro rears (eibachs were stiffer then the h&r race), coil-overs 400/600, 350/600 and now the 400/700 with the stock front bar and the rear eibach bar is almost nuetral.

kubusio

Established Member
mblgjr said:
Anyone know if you can get the rear bar by itself?

I dont think so. I will check with stangsuspension.com tomorrow. It would be great if they could seperate them

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
sway bar? what is this, trailer towing equipment? its an anti-roll bar.[/i] remember: pitch, yaw, and roll.

choose your anti-roll bars after you've dialed in your spring rates and shock valving.

Funny & yet true all at the same time. :lol: I always look forward to reading your posts man... ! :beer:

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
sway bar? what is this, trailer towing equipment? its an anti-roll bar.[/i] remember: pitch, yaw, and roll.

choose your anti-roll bars after you've dialed in your spring rates and shock valving.

technically...it's a torsion bar :-D

Users who are viewing this thread