Electric pressure washer?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hi guys, looking for advice on a electric pressure washer. I have a Craftsman gas one. But I want a more quiet user friendly one for washing my vehicles. My house also has hard water. Also can I use my favorite car wash soap?

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
I have a Greenworks electric pressure washer. I use it 2-3 times a month and have had it for 2 years with no issues whatsoever. My only advice there is to get a better high pressure hose because the one that comes with most electrics is poo-garbage that will kink up if you sneeze.

As Gr8ful said, an in-line softener is your best bet. Only use it for rinsing!

You can get an industrial/commercial electric power washer- they run $800+ but are absolutely bulletproof with a NEMA DC motor

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought a Kawasaki 1800 psi that seems to work. I haven't tried it on the car yet. I ordered a chemical guys foam cannon I'll be trying it with.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm interested in getting an inline water softener like you posted. Looks pretty easy to use. How often do you need to recharge it?

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I'm interested in getting an inline water softener like you posted. Looks pretty easy to use. How often do you need to recharge it?

I recharge it probably once every 10 or so washes- probably no need to do it that frequently but a good amount of time lapses between washes for me so I am just overly cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread