Electrical issue. Need diagram. .

rz5.0

Established Member
Short story. . Bought the cat a few months Back.. radio was not working.. told it just need it to be plugged in.. finally decided to swap it out with a pioneer double din i had laying around. . Remove the old radio. . Wires at the harness had been cut. . Figured out what was what. Got the radio to come on. .now trying to figure the speakers. . Amps are gone. . Wires are cut. So now i have to run some wires for a 4 channel amp.. finally got some sound out the back speakers.. in the process of looking into the front speakers.. i see smoke. Turn the ignition off.. i pull the radio every looks fine.. fuse is not blown. . Look closer and see a connection going to the aem wideband previously installed by previous owner.. the tape is coming off the connection he was using for power. . Might have pulled it while running wires. . Not sure. . So i figure i blew the fuse. . Follow the cable he spliced into and it's hooked up like this
20150318_100106_zps7eahwsux.jpg
fuse is fine. .
So i unplug everything. . Going to redo everything cuss i didn't like the way the wideband was wired..
Once i have both wideband and radio unplug i checked to see what could have messed up. . The only thing i found so far is no power to the key on power for the radio. . Half the warning lights on the cluster don't work. . Things like abs check engine light and what ever other light is on the right side do not come on what so ever. . I checked all the fuses. . All fine. . About to head to store to buy some.. to replace them just in case. Sometimes they look fine but are blown. Just in case i was trying to find a wiring diagram . To figure out what is all tied together. . Thanks for any input. .

Users who are viewing this thread