Eminem's new single off his new album

vickerw

Established Member
Here is a link to Eminem's new single off his new album that is coming out featuring Dr. Dre & 50 Cent. I read it just leaked out on the internet a couple of days ago when 50 Cents new single was released. Not sure who all is a fan of him but I have been waiting on him to come out with something new. Doesn't sound to bad, pretty much like all of his other stuff. Check it out!

Crack A bottle - Eminem Feat Dr. De & 50 cent - AOL Video

vickerw

Established Member
Really?? I haven't heard it yet! Guess I just don't listen to the rap stations very much. Well anyway here is the uncensored version of his new song then! LOL

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
yeah ive been playing it for the past 2 weeks now. Havent found a good torrent of the actual album, a bunch of fakes out there right now. Cant wait, its been a while since i had decent rap to bump, sick of all this poppy club crap, even though the song itself kinda fits that bill, its usually the other songs on his albums i like the best.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I'm still on the fence of whether I like the new single or not. I think 50 Cents part is weaksauce but the Eminem and Dre's parts are pretty good. I still have hope that the rest of the album will be good.

txyaloo

Established Member
It's a horrible song. It's been on the pop station here for a few weeks and has been on iTunes probably longer than that.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
I don't really care for it and I really like Em, have almost all + bootlegs. We need a really pissed off Eminem again.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I don't really care for it and I really like Em, have almost all + bootlegs. We need a really pissed off Eminem again.

+1. All his best songs are the ones where he was pissed. i.e. Till I Collapse, Soldier, etc....

This new one is meh.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
+1. All his best songs are the ones where he was pissed. i.e. Till I Collapse, Soldier, etc....

This new one is meh.

So true, his pissed off music is sooo much better than his hip hoppy crap. The Way I Am, Superman, American Psycho I and II, Criminal, These Drugs, etc...

canibus

Established Member
everytime eminem talks about shaking booties and 100 dolla bills, my respect for him dies a little more. That new single is garbage, just like his last album. Honestly, i think he had a ghost rider for most of his early carrer, and now he's trying to write his own lyrics. Cause there's no way he's fallen off that much lyrically.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
gotta remember, his singles are always more poppy than the anger music that cant get released for singles.

ill wait to hear the rest of the album before making a final decision.

Pewter99TransAm

Have not heard that song either. I was thinking the other day how much I wish Em would come back out and I am not impressed! That song is terrible! And 50 cent is played out! His mumbling shit just doesnt do anything for me anymore.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
gotta remember, his singles are always more poppy than the anger music that cant get released for singles.

ill wait to hear the rest of the album before making a final decision.

Ya Ive heard that the rest of the album is supposed to be a lot more like his older stuff, aka GOOD. We shall see.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That song has been playing on the radio for about a month and a half or so. God there are some stupid ass lyrics on that song. Eminem and 50's verses are the worst of the song.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I miss the Marshall Mathers LP and the Slim Shady LP. The MM LP was my all time favorite. Awesome album.

Users who are viewing this thread