Emissions / Computer help

CGLhawk260

Established Member
A few years ago i purchased a used 2003 Cobra with a 2.75 pulley/catback x pipe/intake. In CT you have to go through emissions to register the car. When i went to get the car tested they were unable to connect to OBD II, they tried several times but was unable to connect. I was automatically defaulted to the dyno/ snifer test. I passed the tailpipe test, but because they could not run OBD II test i was warned that the next time if the system was unable to connect i would automatically fail. Well, two years later they are unable to connect to the OBD II system. The car was tuned by Modularrpowerhouse. Can the computer tune cause this problem? If so how can i get the OBD II system to operate / connect to the emissions system? Does anyone know if Modularpowerhosue locks the computer after the tune a car? I wish i knew more about the current tune but i bought the car used.

I had a 2000 Firehawk H/C LS1 car with no cats and passed the OBD test. If i had to take the tailpipe test i would have failed !! This car i can't connect to the emissions equipment but i passed the tailpipe test

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The`re using the OBD II port right?Do you have a handheld that will read off the port,SCT,etc?

Users who are viewing this thread