End of 2005 season Track meet 10/30/05

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
mjchip said:
Well then, let's meet up at Hooters or something if the track ain't happenin'.....

MJ

Hey good call Mark!! wheres the Hooters?....I'm in

just noticed somthing weird....look at our post count lol

Dave

Last edited:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Hey good call Mark!! wheres the Hooters?....I'm in

just noticed somthing weird....look at our post count lol

Dave

Whoa.....weird!

The one I was thinking of is in Nashua but I'm sure there are others. I'm open to travel anywhere now that I'm trying to put break-in miles on my car.

MJ

TTA89

Established Member
There is one in Salem too on 28.

I'd meet you guys but I'm going to NHIS for one last race before the..... (well the snow already flew)

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
TTA89 said:

I'd meet you guys but I'm going to NHIS for one last race before the..... (well the snow already flew)
I was just going to say that. Found it today.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
WTF!!!!! My buddy ran today and told me it was an 1/8th but becuase of the shady weather. Tomorow supposed to be sunny and nice!!! C'mon that sooo lame :fm: . I'm goin I guess....work on my 60fts :(

well...ill be calling lebanon in the am and i will call ned just to see what they say. 60 degrees and sunny isnt a call for 1/8 mile....

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yea man in the back of my mind I'm hoping they'll open the whole thing up with the good weather.

There is no way I can make a run out to Leb as much as I'd like to. Too much damn driving, I just came home from 4 1/2 hours today in the snow from NH to RI, to RI back up to NH. :kaboom:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
mjchip said:
Whoa.....weird!

The one I was thinking of is in Nashua but I'm sure there are others. I'm open to travel anywhere now that I'm trying to put break-in miles on my car.

MJ

Hey Mark, I'm glad to hear your Cobra is up and running. Ken
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
well...ill be calling lebanon in the am and i will call ned just to see what they say. 60 degrees and sunny isnt a call for 1/8 mile....

Keep up posted on what you find out. I'd rather meet up at the track if you guys are going to be racing.

MJ

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
TTA89 said:

I was asked to race in a 4 man team for that but I declined....good luck Mike.

well whatever if everyone go's the track I'll head up if not hooters is cool too.

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I called NED at 7:15 they said looks like the 1/8 mi. today...I'm thinking lunch somewhere, LVD is a frikkin haul for me..

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
I called NED at 7:15 they said looks like the 1/8 mi. today...I'm thinking lunch somewhere, LVD is a frikkin haul for me..

Dave

did u ask why? the guy i talked to was a dick..."yup...yup....yup"

just called...too cold...wtf?!?!?!

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Too cold?! Rrrrr. Well I'm goin to stick it out and see what they do towards noon time. Its 44 here now it's supposed to warm to the 60's!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Too cold?! Rrrrr. Well I'm goin to stick it out and see what they do towards noon time. Its 44 here now it's supposed to warm to the 60's!

i doubt they will just change it....call and ask if they have a chance of changing it cause its gonna be 60

im not going to LVD. 130 miles is too far to travel alone. now if fdawg called me....

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
did u ask why? the guy i talked to was a dick..."yup...yup....yup"

just called...too cold...wtf?!?!?!

Hmmmmm...the too cold answer sounds like BS, it should hit 60 for crying out loud! I wonder if they are still having drainage issues an they don't want to admit it.

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Well this is obviously the last chance we'll get to run even if it is only the 1/8th:(. So it wont hurt just to go and see what happens. Its only 15 min down the road for me.

If they do change it I can let you guys know. Jake, I got your # I think. Dave, I donno if you running or not but if you want I can give you a shout too. :shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Well this is obviously the last chance we'll get to run even if it is only the 1/8th:(. So it wont hurt just to go and see what happens. Its only 15 min down the road for me.

If they do change it I can let you guys know. Jake, I got your # I think. Dave, I donno if you running or not but if you want I can give you a shout too. :shrug:

its an hour and a half ride..if u call at noon its just not worth the ride. i would want to know if there is a chance now...lol

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
I think I might start to make my way up there. I guess an 1/8th is better than nothing, however with temps reaching 60+ you have to think they might change their minds. Has anyone called since 7am?

David

Users who are viewing this thread