Enfield merc 415 (ar15) torture test! Here's my $$

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Good gun. I just bought a S&W M&P15 Sport and for the price (below $700) it is a solid AR. Highly recommend that as well.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
That was a weird/weak attempt at recreating the Daniel Defense torture test. Only DD did things much more extreme.

I don't see too many standard, good quality, ARs doing any worse than what Enfield just did.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
That was a weird/weak attempt at recreating the Daniel Defense torture test. Only DD did things much more extreme.

I don't see too many standard, good quality, ARs doing any worse than what Enfield just did.

I was also thinking it looked like the Daniel Defense test.....That DD test is what made me want one so bad, and why I picked up my M4v7 soon after lol

UncleAnt

Established Member

This^^^

Dd did way more damage to theirs and it even had an aimpoint that kept zero.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I also had to laugh at their "explosion" test. It was clearly just Tannerite, and there wasn't even enough force to knock the rifle over from leaning up against the wood frame.

Running the hand guard section of the rifle over with the car just proved Magpul MOE hand guards are tough. HA HA!

Last edited:

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
not saying its not a good rifle but my little brother drug his dpms under his ranger for about an hour though the south ga swamp then down about 6 miles of clay dirt road and its still fine. Cracked the stock where it got ran over many, many times through out the night. that's it.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
not saying its not a good rifle but my little brother drug his dpms under his ranger for about an hour though the south ga swamp then down about 6 miles of clay dirt road and its still fine. Cracked the stock where it got ran over many, many times through out the night. that's it.

Did he forget it or something? I'm interested to hear more details :read:

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
Did he forget it or something? I'm interested to hear more details :read:

He has a gun rack mounted behind the cab on the roll bar. They where done hunting and trying to find a lost dog. He got into a hurry and didn't put the little rubber straps over it and it bounced out. He has the rear box off of it and a home made dog box on it and it fell between them. he has some kind of lood lanyard on the rear of the gun. it loop around something and got drug. He said he had been dragging it the whole time, because there was drag marks and the red dot at the end of the drive he left out of.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member

dudemang2

Established Member
I fail to see how any of those "shock" tests are even valid. Hell, the gun goes through more stress when it's actually fired then it does for most of those tests.

Users who are viewing this thread