Engine Noise... Is this normal?

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Its on the window sticker. According to some build spec sheets I found on this sites, there are only 15 that included the factory installed plate (rather than dealer installed?).

Not sure what closer pics will do... Its a molded license plate bracket... Looks like it belongs there. The window sticker would probably be a better measure. I'll see if I can get a pic of the window sticker. My mother in-law still has it.

Ford doesn't show a license plate bracket in their parts system. Most dealers screwed the plate directly to the bumper. A couple of pic angles would be nice as well as a shot of the sticker.

Tom

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Ford doesn't show a license plate bracket in their parts system. Most dealers screwed the plate directly to the bumper. A couple of pic angles would be nice as well as a shot of the sticker.

Tom

Yuck... That sucks...

I forgot about this post. Have to ask mama in-law for the sticker. But, I'll try to pop a couple pics real quick. Brb

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
The stuff I read... the option code is listed as 153. https://i772.photobucket.com/albums...roduction Numbers/GT500Breakdown.jpg~original

So, seriously, I thought they all got plate holders, just installed by the dealer is all. I'm kinda surprised to hear that is not the norm.

Anyway, here are a few pics to give you an idea of what it looks like. Its very form fitting to the front bumper. Ignore the chrome mustang trim. That was something my father in-law added.

From tonight.

FrontPlatSide.jpg

FrontPlatTop.jpg

From last summer...

SVTatThePark.bmp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread