engine stumble

avmech

Established Member
im hitting a brick wall here, I put alot of mods on the car the past week and now I have a problem, hope you guys can give me a direction, i wont bore you with all the chassise and drive train mods but here is what I did to the engine. I have the moto blue cog pully set, aero motive fuel rails 60lb injectors, KB bap, NOS wet kit, new plugs and wepon x coils full exhaust from slp cold air intake ,accufab tb, plus all the cooling mods and a good tune. heres the problem, when the car hits around 3k the car feels like the traction controll is on I mean it just falls on its face and no matter if you stomp on it or roll it to 3 k it will do it. sounds like its hitting the rev limiter. it doesent do it all the time thats what confuses me. I changed the plugs still did it, changed the coils back still does it. I talked to wepon x they said it was the alt not making enough power. siad the coils use alot of juice and with the KB bap i was at the alt's limit. ok I put the stock coils back in and same problem.

Last edited:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
First I would get a aeroforce gauge and check your voltage, and fuel pump %.
Plus its a damn good gauge. After that whats the last mods you did before it started hesitating. Process of elimination.

Users who are viewing this thread