England and 03 Cobra ?

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I own an 03' Cobra. anyone have any imput on do they have 93 octane easily availible? is there any known mechanics that will work on these cars if need be? and would you take your cobra over to england or store it or sell it? i will be gone for 3 to 4 years most likely. any info? thanks.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Where are you going to be? I live in England and have access to 94 octane on base. Are you military? There are several Mustangs/Cobras in country. We also plan cruises/track days if your interested. PM me if you wanna talk.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
no, i know lots of military and locals that own left hand drive vehicles. i should be gettign there in August to find out how hard the MOT test is.

are you moving to England too Sonicterminator??

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
theres a youtube video of a Terminator going 170+ on the Autobahn so I know there's atleast 1 in Germany haha

bobbys97r

Established Member
Im at Mildenhall where are you guys at?

Edit hey your in newmarket as well SWEET when are you guys going to the track again?

Last edited:

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
im from the US and was wondering if anyone has ever seen a 02 cobra? SVT only made 200 of them and shipped them across the pond. right hand drive BTW. thanks

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
no prob won't see them, you got better chance winning the lottery. where i live i see ferraris and lambos all the time. i only seen one C5 vette. and an 05 mustang gt. thats it. and they drove like idiots and didn't want to stop and talk or even run them.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
no, but there are certain shops that will do the right hand drive converstion in the UK. most aren't legal though and won't pass MOT/inspection so they F you over.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I thought they made 300 of them for australia in 2002

I was just stating certain conversion shops in general will do a swap for you, but no guarantee it will be road worthy. The only shop i let work on my car is AmCar in Bicester, UK. All they work on is amercian cars. from Ford GTs to 2010 SS's or Supersnakes. they know what they are doing.

They have had several American muscle cars some through with a half ass right hand drive swap that would not even pass the MOT. or light conversions that were chopped and such. I am very picky on who touches the cobra but i trust these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread