English Bulldog For Sale!

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
http://
photo.jpg

Ok guys and gals this dog needs a good home and someone that can give this dog the time and care it needs. Here is the information on the dog:

Name: Brenley
Born: Feb 24th 2009
Breed: Pure Bred English Bulldog
Color: Brown/White and black (brindle)

Background: The dog was purchased from a well-know high end elite bulldog breeder in Arlington, Texas called EliteBully.com for $2,550. The dog has had ALL shots and all the paperwork is fully available from the date purchased up to the last vet check up 6 days ago.
This dog was purchased for my sisters graduation present in June 2009. The dog is absolutely lovable, active, and very healthy. The dog is also great with little children (I have a 5 year old little brother who loves playing with this dog). Also Brenley is great with other dogs, we have a 10 year old 95lb Akita and these dogs interact very well. Pictures and even video of the dog interact with kids and other dogs can be readily available for those interested.
The reason for the sell is this dog does not receive the full attention it needs. My sister has school during the week and often times neglects giving Brenley any attention and I end up taking on the responsibility and I am leaving for the Army in mid Feb. Guys and Gals believe me when I say this, I hate to get rid of this dog, she has a WONDERFUL personality and can interact with all kinds of people (even complete strangers) and all types of other dogs. This is an amazing dog, but she just needs a good home that can provide the adequate amount of attention.

With the purchase of the dog the buyer will receive ALL paperwork, registration papers, shot records, Kennel, leash, collar, 2 bags of dog food, dog bowls, the whole nine yards. We would like to receive close to the amount we paid for her, but am open to all offers (please no low ball offers tho its hard enough just having to sell her)

I attached a quick iphone picture of Brenley but more pictures and even video can be sent to serious buyers or even those interested. Thanks again and lets help Brenley find a good and loving home.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Most decent breeders will take back dogs in situations like these...

Users who are viewing this thread