Enkei RPF1 on the Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJG

Established Member
So I've done some searching on this board for this wheel and it's fitment on the Termi... Only info I could find was that the 18X10.5 offset was set too far out at 15mm. Has anyone run these in maybe a 18X9/18X10 arrangement? I'm curious because they're a very affordable, extremely light weight wheel that I wouldn't mind running on the road coarse, if they work.

Insight? Pictures?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
They have some people that autocross on here that run them, they look ok but their not suppose to look good since people buy them for weight savings rather than looks.

DJG

Established Member
They have some people that autocross on here that run them, they look ok but their not suppose to look good since people buy them for weight savings rather than looks.

WOW... I was think about the CCW Classics for street use, but your set up is ridiculous. What offsets are you running, front and rear? And did those 335s fit with no issues?

I didn't think the RPF1s would look that great but, just as you said, that isn't the point - The point is functionality.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Black Stripes has them on his road race twin-turbo GT. Another MACA guy has them for his drag wheels. You should eb able to find plenty of pics on the forum in a search. Unless you can get the offset somewhere near +20 to +24, I wouldn't bother.

And why get wheels if you don't like the way they look?

Back-N-Black

Established Member
So I've done some searching on this board for this wheel and it's fitment on the Termi... Only info I could find was that the 18X10.5 offset was set too far out at 15mm. Has anyone run these in maybe a 18X9/18X10 arrangement? I'm curious because they're a very affordable, extremely light weight wheel that I wouldn't mind running on the road coarse, if they work.

Insight? Pictures?

How did you get along on this subject? I'm looking at a non-staggered 18x9 or 18x9.5 setup but don't know what fits.

18x9 is 35mm
18x9.5 is 15mm

Teej281

Established Member
Someone really should come up with a wheel sticky that lists what offsets are appropriate for certain wheels sizes.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
How did you get along on this subject? I'm looking at a non-staggered 18x9 or 18x9.5 setup but don't know what fits.

18x9 is 35mm
18x9.5 is 15mm

Option 2 in the back would look WAY better than option 1.

Back-N-Black

Established Member
They have to be the same size on all 4 corners.

Anyway I think I'm back to the 17's. It sure would be nice to know what fits.

I've been looking on ebay and there is a company called LSD_motorsports that looks like he can get/has them, but he hasn't replied to my questions.

17 ENKEI RPF1 SILVER RIMS WHEELS 17x9 +22 5x114.3 - eBay (item 230534796521 end time Nov-04-10 14:35:06 PDT)

Bear with me while write his all out, I'm guessing that since my stock wheels are 17x9 26mm offset that this size would probably fit? I can never remember with the wheel being off 4mm which direction the wheel will go.

The difference is 26mm - 22mm = 4mm
Taking in account that: positive offset = inset and Negative offset = outset

The 4mm difference is 4mm less inset, about an 1/8 inch.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, that means that the wheel will stick out about an 1/8 of an inch more than stock.

Here's the Enkei RPF1 size chart

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Yes, run the 17X9 +22 RPF1. It will fit fine and only stick out 4mm more than stock.

I run 18X9 +20 in front and 18X10 +18 rear and it is fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread