Ennis tomorrow night?? 3/5

Russyo

Established Member
Ennis tomorrow night?? 3/4

Hey guys Im just wondering if anyone is planning on going out to ennis tomorrow night. I am planning on going, Im not sure if I will run my car there yet. Im still just taking it easy on my new head gaskets. Anyways, I guess i will see you guys out there. If you see me my name is Russell, I drive a red 96 cobra with pretty much stock looking car with a boss 360 spoiler, saleen knock off. I will have for sale written in yellow all over my car, so if you see me dont be shy say hi! Well that was a gay rhime! Anyhow, hope to see some of you out there, good luck and be safe!
Russyo
this is my car!

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
If you wanna meet me somewhere by campbell and 75 or campbell and plano we cud head down there together. Im pretty sure i dont have ne plans tommorow night....lemme make sure there aren't ne spring break parties goin down though.

Russyo

Established Member
well I could meet you there maybe. I have to meet my older brother somewhere on the way too. I am going for sure, they are open from 8 to 2am tonight. 15 to race, and 8 to spectate! I hope more of you guys will be there. Ohwell, and feel free to call me and head out if you want to my cell is 214-417-0325, name is Russell or Russ, or hey you, whatever! Anyhow, feel free to join us, should be at least a fun night to meet some car folk. Ok see you guys around!
Later
Russyo

Bazuko

Established Member
I was there on my silver "saleen", I think you raced my buddy in his mach1.
Oh, and ennis suckes, I think their clock was messed up, everyone was running .4 slower!!!!

Russyo

Established Member
yeah ennis sucked last night,crappy grib all night!!! I didnt race any mach ones, I did race an F150 Harley addition truck, and barely beat him, no grib and I lost to a yellow Corvette and he gripped a lot better than me. I was doing REALLY crappy. And today I cant grib on the street either. I think Im having some major tire wear problems. I did order a new set of tires already, but I didnt have them last night. Bazuko you have a sweet saleen, I would have loved to run with you, but it would have just been fun to watch you walk away with it. Sweriously my wheels only stopped around mid 3rd gear, and thats like 75 to 80mph and all the way down the track. I tried everything. just jumping the clutch with no gas then accelerating to just get it off the line, no dice, then I tried to feather it in and not get 1st to spin, didnt matter 2nd and 3rd would spin anyway. I just need a sweet set of slicks before I ever go back again! It was a great night though. Good people, lots of runs, not a long line at all!! And Idont think a single person got hurt or had car problems, other than like some glass on the strip or something that held us up for a little while. Anyhow, I will try to go the next time the track is open if my car isnt sold by then. Later fellas!
Russyo

Russyo

Established Member
oh correction my little brother was there in his 94 GSR, it was green and has a sign on the back window for his computer company. His last run of the night, when he launched(if you can call import take offs a launch haha!) his car start sputtering, and he immediately thought he blew it, or blew the head gasket. So I met him in the parking lot, and the look on his face said it all. He was pail as notebook paper, so I knew something was up. Well I drove it, and it just seemed like the timing was off real bad, ran but not good at all. So I start checking things, spark plugs wires first on the list for timing problems, DUH. So I reached down and start pushing the plug wires on to see if there were loose, well it was dark so the #4 wire wasnt on at all it had popped off. So I stick my hand down there and get the crap shocked out of my finger, I hate that feeling. Anyway, plugged it back in and presto chango, done deal. And then we went home. On the way home I tried to race that silver Z06 that was there, but he had to get off to go toward fort worth and I didnt, so we didnt get a chance. Ohwell. later guys, have a good weekend!
Russyo

Users who are viewing this thread