Entitled Couple Learns the Hard Way

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
The cop and the whole force that showed up needs to go solve real crimes. Stop wasting taxpayers money on this petty shit. When a cop pulls someone over for this garbage he’s a jackass. Change my mind.

It’s a traffic violation here in Fl.Golf carts must be registered to operate on public roads.He was on a public road before turning into the HOA( where you don’t need to register).
Cop even tells him that. Unless your a douchbag
(see vid for example) you get a warning the first time.
No need to change your mind. It’s closed.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Yeah ok, bro. They just showed up at random… nothing to do with the red croc’s behavior. Lol.

****ing Christ…. This is why the country has went down the shitter.
Back my my first post - Everyone in the video is a jackass. Driving a golf cart on the wrong street is not why this country is in the shitter. My advice is for cops to actually solve the real problems of why we are in the shitter - not waste time with this bullshit.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Back my my first post - Everyone in the video is a jackass. Driving a golf cart on the wrong street is not why this country is in the shitter. My advice is for cops to actually solve the real problems of why we are in the shitter - not waste time with this bullshit.

Don't you think if there was a more pressing call they would have went to it at the time? If you don't like the laws they are enforcing then talk to you state government about changing them.

If the guy would have just cooperated with the traffic stop it wouldn't even be a video for you to bitch about. The reason it's online is because of the behavior, and multiple officers showed up at the homeowners request.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Don't you think if there was a more pressing call they would have went to it at the time? If you don't like the laws they are enforcing then talk to you state government about changing them.

If the guy would have just cooperated with the traffic stop it wouldn't even be a video for you to bitch about. The reason it's online is because of the behavior, and multiple officers showed up at the homeowners request.
They all made a difference that day! Solved the case of the golf cart on the wrong road. Job well done.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They all made a difference that day! Solved the case of the golf cart on the wrong road. Job well done.

keep deflecting bro…

like i said before, your thinking is backwards…. you’re stuck playing checkers, meanwhile the game is chess

sucks because you are probably a good dude, but SJW type thinking is creeping up and get a hold of you…. Lol.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I like when cops serve and protect. Not so much hanging near gated communities waiting for someone to drive a golf cart where they shouldn’t. Then rolling up on these assholes with red and blues blasting in there driveway. Then calling the whole force to prove who the bigger asshole is. Who is being served and protected in this instance? How is the public benefiting? In the end this whole confrontation was about who had the bigger dick and in the end the dicks won.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
again, PRODUCE PROOF! At what point was any cop there an asshole?
The asshole is harassing these assholes about where they can and can’t drive the golf cart. The whole concept is the proof. This cop could have been doing anything more productive than whatever the hell this was. Even a nap in his car would have been better than whatever the hell this was.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Tezz, is that you?
If Tezz believes in serving and protecting and not tax collecting than we are on the same page. If I was the cop and saw this doucher driving his cart where he shouldn’t I would have pulled up on him and warned him if I saw the cart on the road again he’s getting it impounded and getting a ticket. Case closed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I like when cops serve and protect. Not so much hanging near gated communities waiting for someone to drive a golf cart where they shouldn’t. Then rolling up on these assholes with red and blues blasting in there driveway. Then calling the whole force to prove who the bigger asshole is. Who is being served and protected in this instance? How is the public benefiting? In the end this whole confrontation was about who had the bigger dick and in the end the dicks won.

what are you talking about man? Did you hit your head? Seriously….

You think the cop woke up and said to himself “im gonna park my ass near a gated community and wait for golf carts!”???

You think enforcing traffic laws and initiating a stop is “rolling up with red and blues blasting”?

”calling the whole force”? Did you even watch the video??? The couple requested a supervisor!!!

The cop was enforcing whats on the books… you know, doing his job!!! The whole “serving“ part…. You know, serving the general public, by enforcing what has been passed as law or code.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The asshole is harassing these assholes about where they can and can’t drive the golf cart. The whole concept is the proof. This cop could have been doing anything more productive than whatever the hell this was. Even a nap in his car would have been better than whatever the hell this was.

absolutely mind blowing…..

You call a guy, doing his job, enforcing the law….. a “harasser“…..

CRAZY, man. Just wild!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yet another example…. Must be related to SSSSSSS…. the HARASSMENT! :ROFLMAO:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Your on the wrong side of this one. Clearly the newcomers didn't understand the local road laws. The police have to enforce the motor vehicle registration or road requirements. If not it's a monkey see monkey do right of passage. Every Patrick Pink shoe owner will be cluttering the roadways with under powered unsafe vehicles. Public roads aren't designed for golf carts plain and simple. If you think your special, be prepared to pay the price. Nobody expects consequences anymore. I'm surprised the dipshit wasn't wearing pajama bottoms.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Clearly the newcomers didn't understand the local road laws.
Thursday after work, wife and I stopped at a local watering hole for a couple quick ones. Two couples who moved here (Boston, no lie)1 year ago where trying to explain Florida. I kept listening and the older one was bitching about what's wrong here and what needs to be changed. I couldn't stand it anymore and told them to go home then. I got a response with "how long have you been here?" Both my and I told them and they shut the **** up. Bartender who we've known for a long time backed us up on the time frame. This is the shit we deal with all the time anymore.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Being in the Construction industry we get a lot of
“ Thats not how we do it in New York”
bye bye then

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread