Enzo driven by 18yr old!!

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
my parents dont buy me shit but food, and shelter dont get me wrong thats plenty but i pay for the car insurance and all clothes and shit like that

99SVTSnake

Established Member
I agree StangsN, I bought and am paying for my Cobra all by myself. I also pay for the insurance on my stang, the insurance on my grand am (other car), cell phone and still pay for college and mods for my car. I am only 19 and afford everything (barely) Must be nice to be spoiled...

Rich

stlboarder

Established Member
I'm glad my parents didn't ever buy me anything. It taught me how to appreciate what I have and that I worked for it.

On another note, is the girl hot? Got any photos of her?

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
anyone want to let me in on the secret of being a student and still being able to afford a cobra all by your lonesome?

isdnmatt

Established Member
19 here.....drive an 01 Cobra Vert. with a Novi 1000 and Paxton IC, built by me, myself, and I. Waiting to hit the dyno Sat, to see what it makes with 9lbs.

I don't really spend money on anything else and the car means the world to me.

So if you're young and can appreciate it, what's wrong with having the car?

ModsAway

Established Member
Its all what we decide to spend our money all thats it.

On a side note I don't know what it's like in the states but it is my understanding that insurance agencies here in Ontario Canada will NOT ensure EXOTICS for COLLISION. That totalled Enzo, that is coming out of his pocket. LIABILITY is your only coverage, and probably theft.

motorcityterminator

Established Member
yea

even Sergei Fedorov wrecked this beauty
2237054_200X150.jpg
its ok he bought another one right after lol

96cobrakid

Established Member
Well being a huge Ferrari guy that I am, I need to chime in. I know quite a few people who have Ferrari's or have had at one point in time. Most of them let there kids or younger people they knew drive them. Ferrari people in general are very cool and great to be around. Its the same as how we are with Mustangs. Granted I would prolly sh** myself to see an 18yr old girl driving an Enzo. I have driven many Ferrari's and I am 20 years old. Whoever said it would be hard to mess up is off there rocker! You obviously have never driven a Ferrari V12, F1 or not. But anyway, bad ass car, sorry bout the rant..

MY 03 L

Established Member
Im 17 and drive a 03 10 ann. cobra, black coupe. Most people think its either daddy's car or my parents are rich, but the fact is i live in a middle class house, and my parents dont make 300k/year. I worked for my car, damn hard too. Before my Cobra i had a 03 Lightning. Im a ford lover for life hehe, but im going to have to work much harder for the new 06 cobras :fm: I tell you what tho, i got a speeding ticket because of this car :beer:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
Download this video:

http://www.utahfoc.com/video/20030712_utahfoc.wmv

...then pay close attention to the background noise at 1:10-1:30. It sounds like somebody is doing impressions...

AaAaAauuuugh...UUUUUUAAH!

Sounds like the drunk guy in the bar on the Simpsons. Looks like a fun group...Ferraris and a bunch of cutups!

I listened to it and it def. sounds like barney from the simpsons. u hear him go aaaahhhhhhuuuhh....BURP 2 times. it was at about 1:17 or so

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by MY 03 L
Im 17 and drive a 03 10 ann. cobra, black coupe. Most people think its either daddy's car or my parents are rich, but the fact is i live in a middle class house, and my parents dont make 300k/year. I worked for my car, damn hard too. Before my Cobra i had a 03 Lightning. Im a ford lover for life hehe, but im going to have to work much harder for the new 06 cobras :fm: I tell you what tho, i got a speeding ticket because of this car :beer:

How does one afford the payments at 17 Years of Age? Does Walmart pay that good?

Users who are viewing this thread