equal respect

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
I got an interesting question...i have a 99gt and was thinkin about getting a supercharger...prolly ati...but im 18 and it would take me forever to save up that much with just min wage...i really like the design on the new NOSzle kit from NOS...and was wondering how safe it would be? the car is gonna have the bolt ons listed below with prolly a clutch, flywheel, bbk long tube headers, off road x pipe to match, and a 70mm thottle body. the kit comes with wot switch and something to make sure the air/fuel ratio is right...but what should i really get for it...like ignition timing adj. for a 4.6 air fuel gauge...new pump...etc. Is it gonna be safe to punch the giggle gas once a week or so or should i refrain and do it less often...and what have you guys heard about the kit...hot rod tested it on the 150hp jet and it made a stock gt put 383 hp to the wheels and a whopping 503 in tourque to the ground...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...also wondering if i would get the same respect as a supercharger guy...everyone always says cheating is nos but says nothin about a supercharger...i know this is road kill drive through...but i know a few people will look at this and i can get some honest opinions

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Wow, the same post you made in "Road Side" where it's appropriate. Post topics that are related to the forum please.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
no one really answers questions in that forum this is the only one i really get answers in
How about "Mustangs"?...sounds good to me :-D

P.S. Check the "Blower Bistro"...I put a copy there, as well.

FLYNLO

Established Member
Nice Mod Job there supermod. As far as Nitrous cheating.....I guess it all depends. Bottom line in street racing, it is run what you brung. While I don't see nitrous in my future, I wouldn't consider it cheating.

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Nitrous is cheating IMO, its the cheap, easy, non invasive, no wrenching, no talent, "oops.. I cant race you right now cause my bottles empty" way of making fast horsepower.

Nitrous is the "crack" of power adders.. cheap, easy, and makes you feel real good (for a little while) then, BOOM !!

JMO

FLYNLO

Established Member
Originally posted by 98 Yeller' SVT
Nitrous is cheating IMO, its the cheap, easy, non invasive, no wrenching, no talent, "oops.. I cant race you right now cause my bottles empty" way of making fast horsepower.

Nitrous is the "crack" of power adders.. cheap, easy, and makes you feel real good (for a little while) then, BOOM !!

JMO

Yeller, there is no free lunch. You pay now or pay later. That pretty much somes it up. Nitrous, as long as it is not abused, is a safe and cheap way to make power.

I would say it would be more like fake boobs in a bikini contest. The chick with the natural boobs isn't gonna get any extra points for them being natural..... the one with the biggest boobs will probably win.....just like the one that crosses the finish line first, wins(regardless of how they got there).

Does this comparison make me a twisted perverted individual(FYI... rhetorical question not looking for an answer).:dw: :lol1:

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Originally posted by FLYNLO
I would say it would be more like fake boobs in a bikini contest. The chick with the natural boobs isn't gonna get any extra points for them being natural..... the one with the biggest boobs will probably win.....just like the one that crosses the finish line first, wins(regardless of how they got there).

Although that may be the coolest analogy I have ever heard:beer: ....I'll take the chick with the natural gazongas every day of the week, haha:-D

FLYNLO

Established Member
Originally posted by 98 Yeller' SVT
Although that may be the coolest analogy I have ever heard:beer: ....I'll take the chick with the natural gazongas every day of the week, haha:-D

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread