Eric Vaughn widened Alcoas

TORQJNKY

Also if I find some how much will i be looking at to pay? thanks for the help guys

This probably won't help. I've seen them go between $2200-$3900. There are sets on eBay that range from $2400 wheels only to $8500 with tires! :nonono:

shelby alcoa wheels | eBay

That's a pretty wide margin but some guys are trying to make money and others are just selling them for what they paid for them.

Last edited:

GT 500

Established Member
Alcoas

Thanks! I will probably have them welded eventually. I wanted to wait until I got everything straight before I welded it just to make sure I didn't need to modify it more. :beer:

Hey Torque just wanted to know if there are any links for completely removing the bumpstop bracket from the frame

I got my wheels back from Eric and went with 11.75" wide

aksvt

Established Member
Good thread guys, I have my Alcoa's I am keeping off my old car for sure now! I will probably hold off putting them on my new Shelby and just drive on the pp wheels and send off the 9" for widening. That means ill have to buy a cheap set of something to put on my 08 GT to sell it because I don't want to give up either the Alcoas or the pp wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread