ESPN Gameday sign Ideas?

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Ok guys Im a student at the University of Alabama. ESPN College gameday is going to be here. I going to be there super early to get close to the front an im going to make a sign and I need help with some ideas for my sign! What can you guys come up with?:shrug:

Mayo5

Established Member
Ok guys Im a student at the University of Alabama. ESPN College gameday is going to be here. I going to be there super early to get close to the front an im going to make a sign and I need help with some ideas for my sign! What can you guys come up with?:shrug:

joeparoadrage.jpg

First Penn State will kick your ass.

Second Write something that's SVTP on there.

lee-corso.jpg

ModularFan

Established Member
Can't wait to see Evan Royster run all over you guys. You guys lost both your RB and DE.

Mayo5

Established Member
Can't wait to see Evan Royster run all over you guys. You guys lost both your RB and DE.

Have you ever seen our "backup" RB? You will get a nice introduction to Mr.Richardson on Saturday.

Ingram is a little more explosive, but Richardson is much stronger and harder to bring down.

We can't forgot about our monstrous true freshman RB, Lacey. That guy is a beast and is pure muscle.

Dareus is a monster player for sure, but we have a ton of depth at D-line and LB. I don't see y'all running anywhere against us.

Last edited:

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Have you ever seen our "backup" RB? You will get a nice introduction to Mr.Richardson on Saturday.

Ingram is a little more explosive, but Richardson is much stronger and harder to bring down.

Dareus is a monster player for sure, but we have a ton of depth at D-line and LB. I don't see y'all running anywhere against us.

Well Said! Do you go to UA?

ModularFan

Established Member

I will give credit where it's due, Richardson is a solid back. But he doesn't have the explosiveness of Ingram, But I will admit if Ingram was in the line up tomorrow I'd say are chances are slim.

I will disagree that without your DE it will open up alot of holes for Royster without question. I am just hoping Our QB plays better then he did last week, even though they weren't much of a team.

Mayo5

Established Member
Well Said! Do you go to UA?

Just finished in May.

I will give credit where it's due, Richardson is a solid back. But he doesn't have the explosiveness of Ingram, But I will admit if Ingram was in the line up tomorrow I'd say are chances are slim.

I will disagree that without your DE it will open up alot of holes for Royster without question. I am just hoping Our QB plays better then he did last week, even though they weren't much of a team.

Penn State is a great team with alot of talent, and I think it will be closer than people think. BUT, I would have alot of concerns for your freshamn QB coming into a hostile 100K+ crowd in the SEC. Saban's defense is extremely complicated and usually causes fits for most offensive coordinators.

Losing Dareus is a pretty big blow to our d-line due to his experience, but the front 4 without him have had alot of playing team in the past season, so they are not completely new. Most of them were in rotation during games for last season.

What still worries me is our secondary. We have incredible athletes back there, but they are not day-to-day experienced as we are previously used to.

I'm hoping for a classic old style gridiron battle, a true Alabama-PSU classic defensive game; but I just don't see that happening this year.

Users who are viewing this thread