Estimated Arrival on Whipple Kit?

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I ordered a whipple 2.9 from you on 3/14/14 and I was wondering what is the usual arrival time. Just trying to get a feel for it beacause I plan to use the whipple box to ship my KB 2.4 to the guy who bought it.

Thanks,

Brandon

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I ordered a whipple 2.9 from you on 3/14/14 and I was wondering what is the usual arrival time. Just trying to get a feel for it beacause I plan to use the whipple box to ship my KB 2.4 to the guy who bought it.

Thanks,

Brandon

Did you mean to send this as a PM? Or are you trying to call them out for slow shipping?

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Brandon,

All Whipples are on a 7-10 business day lead time once the order is placed as they are built to order. Sometimes they go out before that lead time we give, but 7-10 is pretty normal. If you give us a call with your order number, a representative can look into your order and let you know when it's going to ship and provide a tracking number if it has shipped. Once they ship, normal time in transit is 3-5 business days. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
Did you mean to send this as a PM? Or are you trying to call them out for slow shipping?

No not trying to call them out at all just wondering. I ordered some injectors the next day and they came two days later but I just noticed the whipple said shipped from manufacturer.

Brandon,

All Whipples are on a 7-10 business day lead time once the order is placed as they are built to order. Sometimes they go out before that lead time we give, but 7-10 is pretty normal. If you give us a call with your order number, a representative can look into your order and let you know when it's going to ship and provide a tracking number if it has shipped. Once they ship, normal time in transit is 3-5 business days. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

I will give yall a call then.

Thanks,

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread