Estimated blown dohc HP/TQ

Blown02

Established Member
How much hp/tq do you guys think I will have at the wheels? Here is my setup thats going in right now!
2002 gt with swapped 32v:
01 cobra engine
-probe rods with arp2000 bolts
-cp 17cc dish std. bore
-file to fit rings
-federal mogal main bearings
-federal mogal rod bearings
-arp main studs
-arp head studs
-55lb injectors high impedence
-mass air meter (still need one)
-steeda duel fuel pumps
-kb boost a pump
-novi 2000 with 18lbs of boost
-tuned
bassani mid lengths headers
-mil extenders
-mil elimators
-borla side exhaust
-spec stage 3 clutch

Ive got some more stuff, but yall get the picture!:rockon:

cnp24

Established Member
Look at my sig and you should have better numbers than I. I will say that one of my limiting factors was my lightning maf so now I will be switching to a pro-m..

Last edited:

Blown02

Established Member
520rwhp and 10psi! geeze. I cant wait to see what mine comes out with! Do yall think 550rwhp is out of question with a good tune?

cnp24

Established Member
I would think with a good tune yours will more than reach 550 pushing 18lbs of boost. In a couple weeks the pro-m is going on mine and upping the boost to 15psi and I think I'm going to be over that mark myself...

cnp24

Established Member
Mine is a conservative tune. lol Novi's just flow a little more air than the s-trim.

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Blown02
520rwhp and 10psi! geeze. I cant wait to see what mine comes out with! Do yall think 550rwhp is out of question with a good tune?

If you can keep your fuel system and tune to keep you at a consistant 12:1 AF you'll be near if not knocking on the door of 600 rwhp.

ON EDIT: The side exhaust I would get rid of though. That will present some serious restriction unless you have rerouted the pipes so they are more race style.

Last edited:

2JZFAN

Established Member
I don't know if you have built the motor yet but I would look into running 9.1:1 compression aftercooled 16# on pump and see what you run. You can expect over 620whp on less boost and lots of tq.. it's been done and I'm planning on it.

wilEcoyotE

Established Member
I agree - over 15psi = 600rwhp or there abouts on the 4V motors... I am forging my bottom end, p&p the heads w/oversize valves and blower grind on the cams - I am going to max at 16psi onmy P-1SC I/C'ed procharger and expect to hit 570-600rwhp........ Hey 2JZFAN, you talking mkiv TT or what???
Just wait until you wind her up over 6Krpm's the first time! It's like nothing else! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread