estimates?

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
ok guys i putting my car back together finaly and was wondering if anybody could give me some insite of posible power. Its a 00 gt all stock internals with under drive pulleys, fuel rails, 24 pound injectors, typhoon intake manifold, cai, tb,plenum, cops, 3,90 rear gears and sct live wire tuner. I am just trying to see what kind of hp i can be looking forward to in two weeks when the beast fires up again! thanks....Nate

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Whats up Nate? sounds like you got a nice lil setup there, as far as power, i think 265hp is prob close to were your gonna be. One thing id do is ditch the aftermarket coil on plugs and run the ford ones, usually end up being more trouble than there worth. Good luck and cant wait to do some cruising this summer!

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
not too much man i cant wait to cruise either. it would be a much nicer set up if i didnt have to get rid of my heads to help another ford brother out but i think it will satisfy me for now. The reason for ditching the after market cops, because they can end up being less reliable?

blownnotcher

Established Member
I have just seen them be the root of a problem and take forever to fix, either weapon x, accel, granatelli any of them do a search on here, 99.9% report problems

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
well i finally got some pictures to put up and my photo bucket isnt working any one let me email them to you to post for me?

~crash

Established Member
why did you not forge your internals? Or bump your compression up? sounds like a nice set up though.

spike_africa

Established Member
Its a bolt on car with bigger fuel rails and injectors and i guess what o/r H or X and catback? If you make more then 260rwhp I would be surprised.

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
why did you not forge your internals? Or bump your compression up? sounds like a nice set up though.

just wanted to do a quick budget car plus i am on a time schedule and want to meet it so i can make it to crusine in oc in may

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
Its a bolt on car with bigger fuel rails and injectors and i guess what o/r H or X and catback? If you make more then 260rwhp I would be surprised.

I'll be running BBK Longtubes, BBK catted h-pipe, and Mac Catback. If I can hit the 250hp mark I will be satisfied for now lol. I know its not much but again it was a quick budget car, all together I have about $6500 in everything including the price of the car.

Last edited:

blownnotcher

Established Member
Here you go Nate, cant wait to see her when shes done

nate1.gif

nate2.gif

nate4.gif

nate3.gif

nate5.gif

nate6.gif

nate7.gif

nate8.gif

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
its orange crush really common on the ford edges, Im going to be two toning it orange and black

Last edited:

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
I agree, if you pulled the motor you should have spent your money on some TF Heads and some stage II cams man, be putting WAY more power than 260 to the ground guaranteed. I'm not a big fan of worthless bolt ons like injectors and rails unless you're SC'd or Turbo'd

gotboost?02

Boosted
Established Member
it will be getting built eventually, i have the stock block that came out of the car to start a build in the near future. I just got another running motor to put in so i could drive it for now and take it to oc in may

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
with those mods you should be a over 250rwhp. i would guess 257rwhp

i just have some light mods on my GT and i made 243rwhp and i still have the stock exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread