eta week of 6/4... NOT!

topless10th

Established Member
anyone not get their car in the week of their eta? yes, i know what the "e" stands for but my it seems that your date could be pushed back (mine wasn't) or your eta was solid. due to arrive by truck the week of 6/4. just wondering if it were common and i missed the accounts.

Carl

Established Member
Mine was supposed to be here on 6/4, then got bumped to 6/13, now shows 6/18. It is currently sitting in New York. :shrug:

Imanutjob

Established Member
I have never gotten an ETA.. always says TBD.. however, I have gotten status updates on location during transit and supposedly it is in my city (Oklahoma City) waiting to be off-loaded off the train tomorrow.

We shall see.

BrettR

Established Member
My eta is 6/14 i hope it holds. I guess we will soon find out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

topless10th

Established Member
so has anyone else not received their car during their eta week, other than being bumped back? has anyone been bumped back after their eta week?

Outback101

Established Member
I have been waiting on mine since a 5/15 build date. Maybe 5/17 as I have gotten different answers. Rep had told dealer end of May. Customer service has had no update of status since 22 May. One would think in today's age they could track and plan better or at least give a better answer. They are building some great cars and trucks but they could learn a thing or two about logistics.:??:

speednutz

Established Member
anyone not get their car in the week of their eta? yes, i know what the "e" stands for but my it seems that your date could be pushed back (mine wasn't) or your eta was solid. due to arrive by truck the week of 6/4. just wondering if it were common and i missed the accounts.

My Relatives car came in a week earlier than ETA.
In total it was 3 weeks from the date is was built.

SDHUSL

Established Member
My original delivery date was 6/6. Just called customer service this morning and they informed me that the car has shipped. Should have it by Wednesday.

Outback101

Established Member
Just got this message from Ford Customer Service:

My name is Sandy and I am your Customer Service Manager for your area from Ford Motor Company. I assist dealers in helping resolve

customer concerns and make sure they use every avenue/resource available to them in helping resolve your current concern.

In review of your current issue with your vehicle, I have sent an email to the regional sales zone manager in your area for updated information.

He stated the vehicle was built the week of May-14-2012. It is a GT500 Shelby. It must go to the upfitter for installation of the SVT package.

It has been verified that the vehicle is currently there at the upfitter. He advised me that he is working closely with your dealer on this issue and

has been from the start. He is more equipped to help with your vehicle location as he has the contacts that I do not. Please continue working

with the dealer and they will get Ford’s assistance from John the regional manager.

Thank you for your continued patronage with Ford Motor Company and have a great day!

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Ours was originally scheduled for a build week of 6/18, basically this week. We took delivery of the car this past Friday. Not sure if Crossroads Ford was instrumental in this or just how things played out, but I will say they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Never expected it to be here this early. So far we've loved the car and had a total blast.

Users who are viewing this thread