EV monitor

Bulldogger

Established Member
Had the battery disconnected for awhile while I welded in the BMR frame connectors. Car is up and running fine, but the EV monitor is still flashing not ready all other systems are ready. I have put 250 miles on the car but the EVAP won't set. Any ideas? no codes just not setting. Can't pass emissions in NY till all monitors are ready. Thanks

Bulldogger

Established Member
I have that drive cycle, and tried to do it unsuccesfully, but thanks. That thing is impossible to do driving on Long Island.:fm:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I have that drive cycle, and tried to do it unsuccesfully, but thanks. That thing is impossible to do driving on Long Island.:fm:

really, I did it in my 2006 when I had to in 2008, on the SSP. There is something that I read about having your fuel level between 1/2-3/4 of a tank when you do it as well.

Bulldogger

Established Member
really, I did it in my 2006 when I had to in 2008, on the SSP. There is something that I read about having your fuel level between 1/2-3/4 of a tank when you do it as well.

I read that also, my problem is I am out in Riverhead, 30minutes from SSP. I gonna try it on Wading River Manor Road and LIE.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
dude...... Riverhead - should be easy out there, I did it on the SSP in Nassau, way more traffic then out east.

good luck, it's a PITA I know

Bulldogger

Established Member
Worked out well. 5Minutes into the drive cycle EVAP went green came up the Floyd and did a 4th gear full pull on the data logger for justin. Killed two birds with one stone :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread