Evanescence.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Anyone like their music on here? I just bought the CD a couple weeks ago, and can't listen to it enough. Awesome music.

And that new song 'Broken,' by Seether with Amy Lee singing on it is pretty freaking cool, too.

Anyone seen them in concert, or know when a new album is coming?

Thomas

nj7703

Established Member
I usually hate "wussy" music but her voice is haunting, simply amazing. The structure of the music, and the arangements are great.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Yeah, I've never liked music like that, usually. But her voice is amazing. You're right - haunting.

And she's hot.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Duende
Yeah, I've never liked music like that, usually. But her voice is amazing. You're right - haunting.

And she's hot.

That she is.. :bowdown:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Ive liked it since before it was mainstream. Her voice is unbelievable, and shes hot as hell! The haunting lyrics combined with guitar and such is amazing.

I, too, am anxiously awaiting their next release.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
I enjoy her voice and not to mention she's hott as stated above, but they are a good band.

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Yes , they are awesome . I'm not sure if you saw her new video "everybodys fool" but she has all kinds of different looks , she looks hot as a blond!

The song she does with Seether is awesome , its the title track to The Punisher which is an awesome movie .

The only thing that bothers me is she is dating the lead singer to Seether . Damn she can do better.......like ME...haha!!

:rockon:

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
I've only seen her in two videos. One, where she looks gothic as hell, and the other in the Seether video, where she wasn't bad. Haven't seen her as a blonde...

GoatDaddy

Anyone like their music on here? I just bought the CD a couple weeks ago, and can't listen to it enough. Awesome music.

And that new song 'Broken,' by Seether with Amy Lee singing on it is pretty freaking cool, too.

Thomas

Yeah, I like Evanescence. The beats are great, her voice kicks ass, and I find a lot of the lyrics intriguing.

Ewa Beach?? I've got some AF buds who live out there. What branch you in?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I've had the CD for over a year and listened the crap out of it.

I saw'em in concert in Feb and it was a pretty good show.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
I'm in the Army, over at Schofield. Ewa Beach is a pretty nice area - if they see a white 01 L driving around, with a dented tailgate, that's me.

GoatDaddy

I'm in the Army, over at Schofield. Ewa Beach is a pretty nice area - if they see a white 01 L driving around, with a dented tailgate, that's me.

I was an AF Forward Air Controller over on Wheeler from 97-00. We were attached to the 25th ID...I was with 1-27 Bn.

One of my buddies lives in EB, and he's got a hot-rodded 56 Chevy 2-door. He's in Afghanistan right now, so I'm sure the car is garaged.

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
I usually hate "wussy" music but her voice is haunting, simply amazing. The structure of the music, and the arangements are great.

Me too Mike. When I first heard them, I would turn it off because I don't like girl singers much. But the more I read about them and what the song I was hearing was about, I decided to give them another try. Thumbs up. :rockon:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
I also have their cd and love it.

Do a search for evanescence on kazaa. A lot of the music that isn't on the cd is freggin awesome :)

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Yeah they are pretty good, I got there cd the day it came out and still listen to it. Just yesterday I listened to the whole cd while I was at work.:beer:

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member

Thomas
I Love their music :beer:

She has the best voice I have heard out of a female vocalist too

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Just got an email about an upcoming concert....I'm gonna try and go.

EVANESCENCE

UST ANNOUNCED!!!! With SPECIAL guests
Seether,
3 Days Grace, and
Breaking Benjamin

Sounds like a good one to me.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread