Evanstang needs your SUPPORT:)...

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
I need your support... I am in a band in Fort Wayne, IN... Haven't posted much the last two weeks as I was working on some recordings and a video for a submission in CBS's Living Room Live contest.... I am happy to annouce we were chosen and we are competing this week.... here's the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Voting is 1/4 down on left hand side... My band is called "broken minds" 1st on the list to vote.... any support would be greatly appreciated...

Of course....the they are having techincal problems with our video and the vocals are cut out... they are working on it as I type... If we win, we get to fly out to New York and perform live.... Please help us!!!!!!!!

Our website link is www.broken-minds.com
if you want to check us out after voting.... thanks again!!!!

Scott Evans.....

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Congratulations! Ill support and vote for your band. Ill play the guitar myself. I hope you guys win.

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Tried to vote for you guys and got the following error:

Not a valid referer.

NOTE: This is not a scientific poll. The results above are for information purposes only, and should not be confused with the results of the scientific polls conducted by CBS News.

dougwg

Established Member
I voted for you several times :thumbsup:

even though it's not my kind of music

dougwg

Established Member
BTW: your website needs more shit on it.... get some vids up or atlease some sound tracks so people can hear you guys

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
dougwg said:
BTW: your website needs more shit on it.... get some vids up or atlease some sound tracks so people can hear you guys

Yeah, right now, we only have the song that we submitted online for listening... We've been recording and haven't been playing out lately so, the website info is limited right now... but it's filling up.... we just were on local radio today and the sound clip from that will be put up soon... played acoustic version live on radio and radio interview will be up shortly.... Thanks for the votes....

Users who are viewing this thread