EVENT: FORD FEVER @ MIR OCT. 15-16th

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Let's make a thread with a list of who's going and let's try to meet up and get there early. I always try to be there by 8:00am but I'm thinking if we have a lot of cars we should try more like at least a 7:30 arrival so we can get a good spot for the weekend. I will 99.9% have the Suite that my work owns. It has a Fridge lot's of seats and a perfect view.

We will try and get our usual spot reserved for the MACA. This event is sponsored by the area Ford Dealers and there will be a big flea market section as well. Entry fee for track = $35, Entry fee for car show = $25, Entry fee for flea market space = $25. For more info:

http://mirdrag.com/schedule/event_listing/10-05/051015.htm

When it is decided what time we want to arrive at MIR, a seperate thread will be posted with organization for a cruise down from the Washington/Baltimore/Pa area.

This will be a great Event! Three options available: Race...Show....or Hang Out!

Tentative Saturday Schedule:
? - MACA arrives @ MIR
10:00 - Gates Open at MIR
10:00 to 2:00 - Car Show & Judging
10:30 to 3:30 - Time Trials
4:30 - Show Awards/Gambler's Race
5:30 +/- GTG @ WUTWINE's

Saturday, October 15 Attendees:
1) F8LBITE
2) JRS BLOWN SNAKE
3) IronTerp
4) G03SVT
5) Dreddstang
6) WUTWINE
7) Dustoff
8) Antex
9) LG2004Redfire
10) BUNKY
11) Cobra330
12) Blk03SVTCobra
13) playwithmysnake
14) lRageATMl
15) MysticMama
16) HISSSNSVT
17) Fishtail
18) Snakesvt04
19) 03silvr10thvert
20) RAWSN8K
21) MTShambles
22) 5.0snake
23) 2kbill
24) 004RedTorch
25) RedVenom96 (?)
26) Mrcobraguy
27) The Good
28) LIKE IT
29) Dolemite
30) GrayGhost_SVT

Last edited by a moderator:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Planning in process Tommy. Have already talked to JR and Jason about a big MACA GTG at Ford Fever on the 15th. Stay tuned!

The suite would be awesome. Can you get us a reserved parking area like we had last Novemeber?

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'm there................ I'm hopefully going down Friday night, if it's o.k. on the homefront, and setting up the bus at the track.

J.R.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
You know I'll definaltly be there! I'll be running both cars (LX and Cobra), and bringing my neighbor's camper again like last year to stay the whole weekend!

Craploads of food for the grill, beer, racing, spending money on parts I probably don't need.........what more could you ask? :-D

TRBO VNM

I will be there. Jon Lund is also coming and I think staying at my place. I have room for others if needed and I think we were going to do something at my place saturday night with a cookout or something. Also if anyone breaks and needs a lift I will have airtools and lift at my place for someone to use.

oh yeah, I am 6 miles from the track. :beer:

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
I took off the whole weekend . :idea: Maybe i'll set up a hamock and sleep next to my car .
:read:
See everyone there .

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I think I am planning on going to this...as it sounds pretty nice...and probably be my last event....in the Cobra for the year before she gets tucked away...well for the most part.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Antex said:
Lou & I will be there too..... :pepper:

I may take Friday off and drive down to your place in the morning. Tell Roco and Turbo I comin down for the weekend.

TRBO VNM

oh man, this is going to be a good time. I can't wait. definitely able to make up for the OC trips I am missing at least.

Bunky, you can crash here if you want and same with playwithmysnake.

G03SVT, there are a couple up Route 301/Crain Highway. There are a couple at the corner of 234(budds creek road I believe) and 301(crain highway). Although I don't think they are that great. motels and not hotels.

you would have to go to waldorf for a decent hotel. you can crash at my place as well.

As of right now I have 1 spare room which jon has claimed and then I have a pull out sofa that could sleep 2, a couch that one can sleep on and plenty of floor space if someone wants to pitch a tent. so I would say another couple of people.

all I ask is you respect everything and clean up your messes.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Please add Mystic Mama to the list too. +3

Hey guys, Ken is out of town with work, but I'm positive he will be there too. We've already talked about it.

Add HISSSNSVT to the list please.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'll be there, doubt I'll have the 5.0 together so I'll probably have to run the cobra, but hey, it'll give me a chance to break into the 12's:).

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Sweet lets make a list up and what to bring . JR maybe if you get there early and rope off we can tailgate /have room for 10 cars or so ?
I'll stop by Gibbys and pick up some Lobster tails for the grill / and some big assssss shrimp . And if anyone want's anything else ? CApt private stock ? Thanks for the hotel lounge J

" all I ask is you respect everything and clean up your messes."
Is that for the bathroom ?
D

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

BUNKY said:
Thanks for the hotel lounge J

" all I ask is you respect everything and clean up your messes."
Is that for the bathroom ?
D

no problem and that is an automatic. I will leave the cleaning supplies on the counter. :)

Users who are viewing this thread