Event: MACA 1st Annual All-Members GTG/Car Show/BBQ

chrismdusa

Just 1 more mod...today
Established Member
drillsergeantjra said:
Myself and booricua are coming down from Edgewood. Not sure about anyone else. :shrug:
Edgewood, that's over by Baltimore right? So you'll be coming down 95? I'm coming from the other north, Frederick. I'll be going down 270 to 495.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
chrismdusa said:
Edgewood, that's over by Baltimore right? So you'll be coming down 95? I'm coming from the other north, Frederick. I'll be going down 270 to 495.
Chris, you should try to hook up with Hisssnsvt and the Lewis' for the cruise down. Rayzcar may be interested too....

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
2kbill said:
I'm gonna try to stop by, say hello and check out all the Cobras, hope that's ok...

Bill
Be great to have you Bill! Would love to see that new 2.4 nestled in that silver beast. Feel free to kick back and stay awhile! It should be a good one!

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Blak92 said:
About what time are you all heading down? Im up around Jarretsville/Bel Air.

Not sure yet, I'm waiting to hear back from booricua. I'm going to give him a call this morning and will post up as soon as we come to an agreement. You should cruise down with us, Bel Air is right next door......

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
If anyone is heading up from SoMD, we can meet at my house and go from there. Let me know.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
chrismdusa said:

Edgewood is just north of Baltimore. We will be going straight down I-95.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Blak92 said:
About what time are you all heading down? Im up around Jarretsville/Bel Air.

Looks like booricua and I will be meeting at the Exxon station right next to Denny's right off Exit 77, I-95 at 10:00 a.m. If you or anyone else would like to meet us there let us know so we can be looking for you. :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Hey MACA got to work and found out one of our co workers has a nice 99 Cobra vert with tan top I invited him to the gtg this saturday his name is george very nice person hopefully he will join MACA if work permits..

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
booricua said:
Hey MACA got to work and found out one of our co workers has a nice 99 Cobra vert with tan top I invited him to the gtg this saturday his name is george very nice person hopefully he will join MACA if work permits..

Sweet... another '99!!!

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
booricua said:

Is he going to cruise down with us?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Lou if you want you can stop by my house at 0900 I should be almost ready put we are scheduled to leave at 10:00 i ll pm you my address. Its only 2 min from 95.

apache

Established Member
Ok, NOVA crew...do you guys want to convoy up there, or is it every man for himself? Let me know who is interested in meeting somewhere for the trip up.

MACA members: on an unrelated topic...is anyone looking to get rid of a set of tires? I need 2 pretty badly!! :shrug:

Thanks

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
although i'm not sure at this point but i think i will be showing up around noon. I want to give work a chance to break something in the morning so i don't have to turn around and drive all the way back.

Users who are viewing this thread