Ever worked in Kuwait City as a contractor?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Bill...not a bad plan. Could not turn down the offer when my company approached me. Contract is for 3 years...going to play this out and if I can do all three I will be 100% done with working. Take care
Bob

That is an AWESOME plan

DOHC MARK VIII

Mustang ***** since 1970
Established Member
Bob, give George N. and Stef a call. He's got a good buddy who's over there/does the hiring for aerial port operations and could give you some good tips.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Just curious, no plans to actually do it, but how does one find out about jobs in Kuwait? Is there a Kuwait-specific jobs web site?

Also: DOHC MARKK VIII, I love the paint scheme of your GT500! The red stripes on white just looks fantastic.

raustin0017

Established Member
^^^ The company I work for...Aviation Training Consulting has clients all over the world. This is a new contract with the Kuwait Air Force and I'm one of the C-130/C-17 SMEs.

Just plain lucky to have to have a job in todays economy.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck Chief. But lol at anyone calling any of those shit holes a good place to be. I guess its easy to turn a blind eye when you see a lambo every block and $$$ flying at you like no other. But dont get it twisted anything and everything you've sacrificed in the name of freedom and the republic is lost over there.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Good luck Chief. But lol at anyone calling any of those shit holes a good place to be. I guess its easy to turn a blind eye when you see a lambo every block and $$$ flying at you like no other. But dont get it twisted anything and everything you've sacrificed in the name of freedom and the republic is lost over there.

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread