Every 99 cobra wiring harness free. . . u pick up

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
I have every wiring harness off of my 99 cobra, sitting in my garage. If you want them then you have to come pick them up. I live in Bellevue and email me for an address and a time to pick them up. I would post some pictures but its a large box with a huge black tangle of wires. If you want some you can pick through them but bring part numbers.
AJ
[email protected]

Last edited:

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
yep sold the car bought an evo. . .kickin some ass in the autox world now, lol.
Torque monster if you want them they are yours. Ill be back a week from friday if you can wait that long. If not I can have someone meet you at my house. Let me know what works best for you.
AJ

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Hey torque monster, give me a call @ 425.442.1794 and you can come by whenever you get the time. Im in Bellevue just north of I-90

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Wow, I just found a few other boxes of stuff, I have rear konis for a solid rear, most of the front accessories for the 99 motor, all engine bolts most are arp, drive shaft loop someone come pick it up.
AJ

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
lol. . .im on spring break right now and will be leaving on sunday! Where are u at? Havnt talked to you in a while man.
Give me a call and we'll figure it out.
AJ

torquemonster

Established Member
hey aj, i can pick up that stuff prolly friday ...ill call you later this week.. Also im good freinds with anthony, if he wants i can pick the konis and drvive shaft loop for him...just to make things easier for you guys

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
^this coming from spu where you cant smoke a cig without getting in trouble

Actually you can do anything you want, jsut not on campus...which makes no difference to me cuz i dont want to smoke cigs.....p.s. spu girls extremley legit, cwu just has the nappy leftovers that couldnt get into uw or wazzu...im happy where im at:D :D :loser: ;-) :fart:

Users who are viewing this thread