EVERYONE ORDER PAPA JOHNS DEC 8th and 9th

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
All Papa John's locations in King, Kitsap and Pierce county will donate 100% of their profits from Tuesday, December 8th and Wednesday the 9th to the families of the four slain Lakewood police officers.

Even if you are not in Washington state, it's still a great way to show support for the fallen heros. Support the company on these two days, that supports these famlies and order Papa Johns!

photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
Officer Ronald Owens, Sergeant Mark Renninger, Officer Tina Griswold, and Officer Greg Richards were shot and killed in an ambush style attack while sitting inside a coffee shop in Lakewood.

All four officers had parked their marked patrol cars in front of a coffee shop and were inside, in uniform, preparing for their shift. They were sitting at a table with their laptop computers open, completing job related paperwork. The suspect entered the coffee shop and stood in line. When he reached the counter he drew a handgun from his coat, turned toward the officers and opened fire. Two of the officers were shot before they had time to react. A third officer stood up, but was shot before he could draw his weapon. The fourth officer struggled with the suspect, wrestling him out the front door of the shop, before being shot. The fourth officer was able to return fire before he died, wounding the suspect as he fled.

A massive two day manhunt ensued, in an attempt to capture the suspect. He was shot and killed by a Seattle Police Officer, after the Seattle Officer observed the suspect near a stolen car. The officer attempted to take the suspect into custody, but the suspect refused to follow commands and attempted to flee, prompting the Officer to shoot and kill the suspect.

Last edited:

Mock01

Established Member
I was considering ordering pizza tonight since I have to study my ass off for my CJ final. This just made my decision easier.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I guess I should actually buy 1 papa johns pizza after all the business I single handedly lost them on SVTP.

Users who are viewing this thread