Evo vs. 370z

evo connevo

Established Member
So this morning I'm heading back from a great night in Mexico with the two friends. I see a 370z flying behind me so I wait to see if he's going to try anything. He pulls up next to me and punches the throttle and just hangs. I'm thinking that that was weird but whatever. He falls back then hammers it and gets to 100mph easily and pulls aside into right lane to almost let me catch up.

He throws the hazards to bait me in and taps his brakes a thousand times to get my attention. Well, my friends gave me the go ahead so I cruise up slowly at 80mph in 4th waiting, give it a little gas but he doesn't follow. Ok, whatever we are all hungry so it's not a problem.

Then all of a sudden he switched lanes behind me and goes full throttle from at least 7-8cars I'd say. I wait til he's about 2-3 cars behind me and decide to see if I can stop his pull. Well, I couldn't:nonono:. It took him a few seconds to finally get around me and by 120kmh;-) he had pulled 2-3 cars. The smirk he had on his face was priceless btw. With my meth kit off, these newer cars give me some trouble haha.

Things to consider- My friends weigh 180lb and 200lb with 2 bowling balls and a cooler. He had a great headstart on me, maybe I should have waited. He was solo and couldn't tell the transmission

My mods-272cams, full exhaust,boost controller, cone filter, intercooler...and a Dynoflash base flash(mail in) uploaded onto my ecu. God knows how much power I am putting down with it, I'm sure it's pretty conservative.

I think this sounds about right:??: I know they aren't slow and was waiting for a time to see what my car compares to without my meth kit. I'm still not to sure though haha

Thanks for reading:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread