EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE 8.99/155w/KB2.8H ONLY!

Kenne Bell

Established Member
Congartulations to Fred Cook and Nelson Whitlock for the 8 sec pass with the KB 2.8H only! (NO NOS!)

It takes 1200 engine HP to go that fast in the 1/4! Sounds like you guy's are ready for a 3.6LC and mid-8's@160.

Coming to you Soon!

Expect another 75HP from the lower power consumption/parasitic loss of the 3.6LC. Also the boost can be increased because the LC (liquid cooled) feature helps prevent rotor scuffing.

Way to make it happen guy's!

sfadchi

Established Member
Congartulations to Fred Cook and Nelson Whitlock for the 8 sec pass with the KB 2.8H only! (NO NOS!)

It takes 1200 engine HP to go that fast in the 1/4! Sounds like you guy's are ready for a 3.6LC and mid-8's@160.

Coming to you Soon!

Expect another 75HP from the lower power consumption/parasitic loss of the 3.6LC. Also the boost can be increased because the LC (liquid cooled) feature helps prevent rotor scuffing.

Evolution is not interested in the 3.6L! Don't you know bigger isn't always better! :poke:

ferrarokid

Established Member
Bigger is better if you have the Engine N/A HP to spin it.....

Bigger isn't always better, it's about the right match and combination for the motor!

Maybe you guy's should have used 93 oct pump gas with torco & nitrous ? ?

:uh oh:

Kostas

Established Member
Congrats to all that helped in making this happen! Evo, KB, isnt this another record?? In the 8's blower only?? Regardless, this car is FAST and i'm glad i was there with you guys to see it make those times!!

rdsnk46

Established Member

Coming to you Soon!

Hell Yeah Jim!

Kenne Bell will be in full effect @ the PRI show, holding it's own with all the Ford Racing Whipple cars. We got in and I will do us proud. I can't imagine if I had a built motor in my car to really put my 2.8H to work.....all in due time! I'll row the 6 speed into the low 9's! Low boost will work for now!

Congrats Evo! Nelson and Fred, great job guys!!!! Way to get it done!

Pics of my GT500 on display @ the Ford Racing display this week from PRI show coming up!

Kenne Bell FTW!!!!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Congrats guys, that is getting it done!! From what ive heard you guys finally got hooked up with the right mod motor guy! Kenne Bell knows where togo.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread