evolution performance in philly

sabredog

Established Member
i wanted to know if anybody has had their car tuned at evolution in philly.i use sct tuning and i know they also use that.if you have had work done there,please share your experience with me.they are local to me in de. and i was considering their shop.thanks

mystic04

Established Member
if you want a good tuner get a hold of Jon lund he is a SCt tuner in media pa. i know the others tune wiht sct but the question is are they as good as Jon is . knowing a lot of people other than me who have had their car tuned by jon. Drop turbo Vnm a pm on how to get ahold of jon lund.i am sure you will be happy. with his services, he can tune you on the fly meaning while you drive your car.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Not that Evolution is not great or anything....but I have never heard of them. Were in Philly are they located? Everyone around here seems to use John Lund. I have heard nothing but good things about him. I'm adding some more mods and switching to SCT/John Lund tune.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I use Matt Hill www.matthillmotorsports.com He is a factory certified SCT tuner and did a flat out outstanding job on my last car. My Cobra is still stock, but as soon as the modding begins, he'll be the tuner. He is also a great guy and will do anything he can to make sure you are happy. He lives in South Jersey but will usually travel to your dyno provider of choice to do a tune.
The only other tuner that I have had experience with in this area was "Nitrous" Pete Misinsky who I think was the biggest hack I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Flat out crook.

Users who are viewing this thread