Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V In The 10's N/A!

RCRAMIE

Established Member
On FB they said more aggressive tune slicks some weight reductions and suspensions changes.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Love the accomplishment, but can't stand the lack of details on every one of these threads.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
You want details !!!!!!!!!!!! 5.0 magazine has it all!

There will be up to date info in every issue thru out summer into fall. Not 3 or 4 months behind like normal.

If I go pick up the magazine now, how is it going to tell me how you got in the 10's this week? Seems like you guys have given 5.0 magazine an exclusive on your car and not to the community that supports you.

Still give you props for your accomplishments but not necessarily a fan of the unknown until I go buy a magazine...

yefferys50

Established Member
If I go pick up the magazine now, how is it going to tell me how you got in the 10's this week? Seems like you guys have given 5.0 magazine an exclusive on your car and not to the community that supports you.

Still give you props for your accomplishments but not necessarily a fan of the unknown until I go buy a magazine...

It's called an exclusive agreement with a magazine, it happens all the time. We should all consider ourselves fortunate that Evolution is even willing to put out videos and some news on their runs so far.

Users who are viewing this thread