Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V In The 8's Video!

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
ask them what track they made this pass at.
even at exhibition or track rental, even just to make a pass by yourself, you must conform to the rules of the track. you can't go rent ETown for yourself for a day and go make some shakedown runs on a car that has 3 lug nuts on a wheel or not enough cage or other safety gear for its ET/MPH. If they were to make some sort of record-breaking run for a class, it would be recorded as a 3 power adder run. That's IF the class accepted non-competition timing runs.

quote me where I said K&N filters are power adders. you'd be a great politician, taking what someone said out of context and twisting it. you're reading what you want to read, not what is written. I could care less about what the majority of the automotive world thinks - they are too busy putting 24's and GTR stickers on their 2006 Mustang V6 convertible.

No one came out and claimed some kind of "NHRA/IHRA/some sanctioning body" type of record for this car. The thread is here because it's the first coyote powered mustang in the 8s.
Further more, you use the "3 power adder" claim to justify your feelings that this cars is extensively modded. By the might NHRA/blah/blah definitions you are correct, but two of those power adders come in the same kit, and a good meth injection kit isn't that hard or expensive to set up either. Thus, it would be relatively easy for any of us to build a "3 power adder" car, which makes your whole argument pointless.
While the car is modded pretty thoroughly, it is a pretty "off the shelf" recipe for an 8 second car. I think that is what the point of the post that you originally replied.
According to Alan, the leader of the one wolf, wolf pack, you sir are a Rah-tard.

Users who are viewing this thread