Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2013 Shelby GT500 In The 9's Video!

RCM90

Established Member
Posted the video of the 9sec pass in a local forum and thought you guys would get a laugh out of the responses...

"Not stock, not impressed. Doesn't hold any weight."

[email protected] on a" bolt on"Shelby that already makes 650 flywheel hp! There are "cam only" LS1's in the 8's bro! Lmfao!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the full list of mods in the mag. Impressive!

Yea Evo gt500--- 2500-3000 in parts and a tune.

ZL1--- 10000 in parts, another 6-7000 in labor and loss of most drivability and no chance of warranty.

Not exactly a apples to apples comparison.

Id like to also see the guy that pressed to gas pedal drive the evo GT500 to a 9.95... I bet he couldnt break 10.99 if he drove the car.

Really? Guess I can't drive a manual :D I did drive the Camaro when it went 9's as well.

I drive just about everything we take to the track. I don't want to litter this thread, but see the post I made yesterday with a Shelby we did.

-Rick

BossAnaki

Established Member
Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the full list of mods in the mag. Impressive!

Really? Guess I can't drive a manual :D I did drive the Camaro when it went 9's as well.

I drive just about everything we take to the track. I don't want to litter this thread, but see the post I made yesterday with a Shelby we did.

-Rick

That is a killer build. You guys do some of the very best work:beer: I just wonder what kind of customer can't drive thier own car at the track?:nonono:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Why are people
Talking about a stalled automatic Camaro with an enormous cam, ported heads and aftermarket fuel system?

This thread is about a 6spd manually shifted Mustang with simple bolt-ons!

Users who are viewing this thread