Evolution Performance Inc. - Shelby GT500 Customer Gallery!

Evolution

Established Member
Below are photos of a few 2007 Shelby GT500's we're currently working on.

These cars were shipped in from all over the United States for us to work on.

All of these cars are getting Kenne Bell Superchargers among other goodies ranging from performance parts, wheels/tires, audio/video, custom interior, and an assortment of accessories.

I will have more photos and dyno videos of these cars shortly!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

chuckstang

Established Member
Awsome thanks!!
The one with no front splitter looks interesting, not sure if I like it with or without.
Who ever desinged the huge ass side skirts and side mirrors should be shot!!! Please someone make something smaller and sexier!!!

Did anyone else get excited looking at those pics...you know EXCITED hahahaha jk but holy shit!!!!!!!

CGoeschel

Established Member
How about one of the nitrous purge that you used in the 9 second pass video!! I need a new desktop at work for motivation!

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
Do you guys still have, or does the customer still have the splitter that came off of the red car. If the customer has it can you get in touch with them. If so I would be interested in buying it! I have been looking into a carbon fiber one for my Roush, and this one might serve the purpose!

modmayhem88

Established Member
Thanks for the pics!!!! I'm in love w/ the white/blue stripes car. I thought red/white stripes was my favorite but I was totally wrong!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
bobosfocus said:
Do you guys still have, or does the customer still have the splitter that came off of the red car. If the customer has it can you get in touch with them. If so I would be interested in buying it! I have been looking into a carbon fiber one for my Roush, and this one might serve the purpose!
you can buy them new from the dealer for about $60.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Wow! Nice pix. Did anyone else do a double take of the stripes running all the way down the rear window on the white Shelby w/white wheels?

Def. something new. Not sure if I am a fan of that. Might need to see more pics of that bad boy.

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see some more.

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
What wheels are on the red vert? They look like HRE. and what size are they? I really like the way they look on that car:burnout:

Man, those pics really put in perspective how hot the GT500s can look with a little lowering and the right wheels. I'm in love again.

Users who are viewing this thread