Evolution Performance Inc. - Shelby GT500 Kenne Bell 2.8H Arrives.........!

manOwar

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Hell yeah. The low boost gains ( keeping the engine alive the longest for those that use their GT500 as a daily driver) is what I am looking for. If you can get about 600-650 rwhp at 15 psi and a conservative pump gas tune, that will be sick :rockon:

Still scary, but sick non the less.
700 @ 14.5-15psi with headers and a 93 octane tune tune is the goal!!!:pepper:

James@KB

Established Member
Our setup is good for 674 whp at 13.5 psi with 91-92 octane and a little over 700 whp at 15.5 psi with 93-94 octane. That should get you guys moving just be sure to have some drag radials available. With the 91 octane tune we couldn't get traction in any gear.

Thanks,
James

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
James@KB said:
OUr set is good for 674 whp at 13.5 psi with 91-92 octane and a little over 700 whp at 15.5 psi with 93-94 octane. That should get you guys moving just be sure to have some drag radials available. With the 91 octane tune we couldn't get traction in any gear.

Thanks,
James

:eek:

Evolution

Established Member
The kit was easy to install, the instructions Kenne Bell provided were top notch and very detailed with lots of photos.

The kit comes totally complete, and I can't stress the word complete enough.

Everything fit perfect

The new heat shield they made to go around the air filter is real nice.

The whine from the blower is BADDASS, it just sounds sick.

I highly recommend anyone with a GT500 to order a KB 2.8H kit now, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks to Ken C and Jim Bell for engineering such an awesome kit and thanks to James and Vince for their hard work too.

We will have Dyno/Street videos and more photos up tomorrow.

manOwar

Established Member
Man, I can't wait. My road trip from the sand box starts today. No better felling than Baghdad in the Rear view mirror.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can't wait for them to post numbers with this setup on their already proven SHELBY.

Users who are viewing this thread