Ex Wives

MG0h3

Established Member
Oh I have no doubt she'd show evil that I've never seen in a divorce situation.

This thread reaffirms my belief that some women show that evil while IN the marriage and then become the damn antichrist during the divorce process.

And oof, that's a tough pill to swallow. I'm sure that was brutal on your net worth and likely delayed your retirement prospects by at least 5, if not 10+, years.

It was brutal but she was spending so much of my money, it was a wash.

My income has increased by at least 60%, and she doesn’t see any of that.

Was only married 7yrs so her portion of my retirement is tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9488.jpeg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
It was brutal but she was spending so much of my money, it was a wash.

My income has increased by at least 60%, and she doesn’t see any of that.

Was only married 7yrs so her portion of my retirement is tiny.

Yep, women get WAY to much in divorce settlements than they deserve in my opinion. I was married for 15 years. So, because I was married to her for more than 10 years the "law" said my ex was entitled to 50% of my military retirement. Really? She's at home or in her comfy office while I'm deployed or on an unaccompanied tour to Korea and she gets half? BS.... She wasn't making the overall sacrifice. Besides, she worked. so she should get her own damn retirement....

Thank God she's the one who screwed up and wanted out. So, she didn't go after my retirement and she left some other joint financial ventures alone (as I was the one paying into them).

I'm pretty sure if I was the one who wanted out she would have turned into bitchzilla and came after me for anything she could.

I always tell my step son don't believe what they say. When they are happy and in love they will do VERY nice things, but as soon as you piss them off all they want to do is "F" you over.

There's a reason they say "It's cheaper to keep her." LMAO!!!

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Yep, women get WAY to much in divorce settlements than they deserve in my opinion. I was married for 15 years. So, because I was married to her for more than 10 years the "law" said my ex was entitled to 50% of my military retirement. Really? She's at home or in her comfy office while I'm deployed or on an unaccompanied tour to Korea and she gets half? BS.... She wasn't making the overall sacrifice. Besides, she worked. so she should get her own damn retirement....

Thank God she's the one who screwed up and wanted out. So, she didn't go after my retirement and she left some other joint financial ventures alone (as I was the one paying into them).

I'm pretty sure if I was the one who wanted out she would have turned into bitchzilla and came after me for anything she could.

I always tell my step son don't believe what they say. When they are happy and in love they will do VERY nice things, but as soon as you piss them off all they want to do is "F" you over.

There's a reason they say "It's cheaper to keep her." LMAO!!!
Glad you survived without totally getting cleaned out. And yes, apparently the court thinks we only have our careers that we had prior to marriage because of the wife. Like they made it possible. Sure. You held me back bitch!

It may be cheaper in the short run, but not likely in the long. I jokingly tell one of the guys at work to divide his 401k and pension in 1/2, because that’s the reality of it.

Regardless, you can’t put a price on how it feels to take the power back.

I’d work minimum wage and rent a room at roach motel before I ever found myself in anything even remotely close to that situation again.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya, I have 2 young sons myself and anytime I've ever thought it might be time to throw in the towel, I realize that would be (in some ways) giving up on them and everyone's life would be worse for it due to splitting of custody, home, wealth, etc and yet still having to deal with the ex on a regular basis.

The amusement/humor/irony part is pretty validating though because often some truths can be seen from the outside even if those in the relationship/marriage can't see it and likely wouldn't listen even if they were told about what others can see.

One of my best friends from high school and college years ended up marrying a girl that had been in our 200ish person graduating class from HS. We knew her but neither of us would have hung out with her or her friend group in HS partly because she was a ****ing bitch in HS.

Somehow a few years after HS they connect and despite her seemingly being a much nicer person then, I knew something was off with their relationship and that my friendship was likely not going to last with him either if he marries her. What do you know they get married, him and I mostly lose track of each other and less than 5 years later they are getting divorced as she had reverted back to her bitch persona.
Staying in a toxic marriage/relationship just for others is about the worst thing you can do. Thing's work themselves out.

My parents got divorced in the 80''s. I was probably 6 years old with two other siblings. My dad remarried and now I had two step brothers. My father got custody of us and we moved from Minnesota to Colorado.

Imagine being that young and only seeing your mother during the summer months and every other Christmas.

It worked out just fine. I became a stronger individual going through this. As I got older, I found out why they got divorced and applaud my father for leaving my mother. But he also wasn't going leave us kids. He wanted to raise us.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Staying in a toxic marriage/relationship just for others is about the worst thing you can do. Thing's work themselves out.

My parents got divorced in the 80''s. I was probably 6 years old with two other siblings. My dad remarried and now I had two step brothers. My father got custody of us and we moved from Minnesota to Colorado.

Imagine being that young and only seeing your mother during the summer months and every other Christmas.

It worked out just fine. I became a stronger individual going through this. As I got older, I found out why they got divorced and applaud my father for leaving my mother. But he also wasn't going leave us kids. He wanted to raise us.

I met my dad when I was 14

Put him through a wall at 15. Hated him for years.

Then realized who my mom was as I got older. And why he left…

Weird … over 20 years later. We still don’t talk. Oh well..

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I met my dad when I was 14

Put him through a wall at 15. Hated him for years.

Then realized who my mom was as I got older. And why he left…

Weird … over 20 years later. We still don’t talk. Oh well..
That sucks.

There is way more to my story but I could write a book about it. When I was 16 I decided I wanted to live in Minnesota with my mom. I was going down a bad path living in Colorado. After lawyers and me seeing a shrink to make sure I wasn't being brainwashed into living with my mother, I got to live with her. My dad and I didn't talk for at least a couple years. But it's all good now.

Still had problems with my Mom once I moved back. But the best thing that happened is I met my wife. If I never moved back to Minnesota, who knows....

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
That sucks.

There is way more to my story but I could write a book about it. When I was 16 I decided I wanted to live in Minnesota with my mom. I was going down a bad path living in Colorado. After lawyers and me seeing a shrink to make sure I wasn't being brainwashed into living with my mother, I got to live with her. My dad and I didn't talk for at least a couple years. But it's all good now.

I’ll preface my teenage years with mom as

“ hey Jared if you don’t get IDed you can drink at the bar with us”

Suffice to say I’ve had women issues since lol

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ll preface my teenage years with mom as

“ hey Jared if you don’t get IDed you can drink at the bar with us”

Suffice to say I’ve had women issues since lol

Eh life sucks dude. Stop blaming your loser mom for what you’re doing 20yrs later.

It’s really hard to start making better decisions when we blame other people for things going wrong. Blacks blame whites for all their problems and look where that gets them.

I blame myself for getting duped by my wife. Nobody forced me to marry her.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Eh life sucks dude. Stop blaming your loser mom for what you’re doing 20yrs later.

It’s really hard to start making better decisions when we blame other people for things going wrong. Blacks blame whites for all their problems and look where that gets them.

Facts, man I wish I could go back in time and kick myself in the nuts…We aren’t victims, we’re dumbasses for marrying these crooked whores…

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

Oh no I’m good now… mostly

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Facts, man I wish I could go back in time and kick myself in the nuts…We aren’t victims, we’re dumbasses for marrying these crooked whores…

I was sooooooooooo dumb marrying my first wife. Literally ****ing lost my mind. The weeks leading up to the wedding I almost called it off, but didn't because I thought it would have been embarrassing.... PSYCH. Should've called it off.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was sooooooooooo dumb marrying my first wife. Literally ****ing lost my mind. The weeks leading up to the wedding I almost called it off, but didn't because I thought it would have been embarrassing.... PSYCH. Should've called it off.
I always trust my gut nowadays…that first instinct, its usually the right call.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

My first marriage was my Forrest Gump marriage. She was a whore and I was retarded. About the best thing about it was her being a squirted.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Users who are viewing this thread