exaust

00 white lightn

Established Member
it was a bad muffler i posted a day or so ago, anyways how does bassani compare to flowmaster in sound tone wise. also how does magnaflow sound compared to flowmaster 40 series. I like the tone of flowmaster, but the highway drone is annoying. I dont want anything too loud. I have catless mids, 40 series flows. What would you guys run? I also have headers.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
my bassani on the highway doesnt have that flowcrap drone it just sounds like a muscle car. with the windows up, a/c on and light music i cant even hear the exhaust until i get into the gas then it sounds like a nascar.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
i have high flow cats and bassani catback and i hear the exhaust a little while cruising. It's not that bad though but you do know it's there. Matter of taste i guess. To bad the bassani set up is around $500.

j0hn

Established Member
For the love of god go with the bassani. I had a flowmaster before I had mine and it sounded like total shit (I found that out after the switch, of course)

Just do it, you won't be disappointed.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Long Tube headers,catless mids. and bassani catback FTW

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeIjZJ3AGkU"]YouTube - PSP Long Tubes with catless mid pipes and bassani catback[/ame]

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
if you take two of the same set ups, both with highflow cats/bassani catback. Only difference is one has long tube headers and the other stock headers. How much of a difference is there and what kind of difference?

My set up is stated above i think and i dont see how the sound could be better. I just a soon go full 3" all the way if i do headers:shrug:. But the damn comp r system is retarded loud.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread