WANTED: Excellent condition hard top SOS dual pillar pod

JCDriller

Established Member
Like many before me I’m looking for a SOS dual pillar pod.

Lmk what you have

cj428mach

Established Member
I have one I bought that I'm not sure I'm going to use. It sits in the basement on a shelf......let me think about it. It would probably be pretty expensive as I paid a lot for it a year or so ago.

JCDriller

Established Member
I have one I bought that I'm not sure I'm going to use. It sits in the basement on a shelf......let me think about it. It would probably be pretty expensive as I paid a lot for it a year or so ago.

That would be fantastic! I don’t mind paying a premium for a nice unit, obviously these things aren’t made any more. Just let me know.

svtcobraNate

Established Member
Like many before me I’m looking for a SOS dual pillar pod.

Lmk what you have
I have one I bought many years ago in a box. I would have to find it. It's in perfect condition.
I will have to look up prices and shipping isn't cheap these days.
What is is worth to you?

JCDriller

Established Member
I have one I bought many years ago in a box. I would have to find it. It's in perfect condition.
I will have to look up prices and shipping isn't cheap these days.
What is is worth to you?
The SVTperformance search feature is worthless for 3 letter words like SOS, but scrolling back I found a couple for sale.

One was 700 with two aeroforce gauges, and one was 320 alone. If you can get photos and it shipped to me asap I’d do $350.00 if you know of new units that sold for more, let me know.

CAC64D97-14D6-4352-A887-EA37F255A813.png

svtcobraNate

Established Member
The SVTperformance search feature is worthless for 3 letter words like SOS, but scrolling back I found a couple for sale.

One was 700 with two aeroforce gauges, and one was 320 alone. If you can get photos and it shipped to me asap I’d do $350.00 if you know of new units that sold for more, let me know.

View attachment 1779203
I will have to dig it out and to be honest I'm in it for more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread